AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Hello Guys! We have a very good news for all those candidates who want to be a part of Airport Authority of India. AAI has published a notification for the vacancy of 26 Senior Assistants. It’s a golden chance for all those aspirants who want to work in AAI. The online application for this recruitment is getting started from 15th of Dec which is valid till 18th Jan 2019. If are willing to take participate in this Recruitment then, first you need to check the eligibility criteria which includes age limit, education, pay scale, and other details.
Generic Details on AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Department Name: Airport Authority of India
- Also known as: AAI
- Total number of vacancies: 26
- Category of Job: Government
- Official Site: www.aai.aero
- Mode of Registration: Online mode
- Name of the AAI posts: Senior Assistant Post
- Notification published on: 14th Dec 2018
- Advertisement number of AAI Sr. Assistant Jobs: DR-05/1 2/ 201 8/wR
- Initial date for filling up AAI vacancy online form: 15th Dec 2018
- Closing date for submitting online form: 18th Jan 2019
- Last date to pay the application fee: 18th Jan 2019
Category-Wise Classification of AAI Senior Assistant Jobs
- 16 Posts for General candidates
- 5 Post for OBC candidates
- 2 Post for SC candidates
- 3 Post for ST Candidates
Eligibility Procedure for AAI Senior Assistant Job Vacancies 2019
Candidates should have Diploma in Electronics/ Radio Engineering/ Tele Communication for AAI Jobs. Apart from this, candidates should be a domicile of Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. Additionally, you need a 2 years of experience in the relevant field. To know more on the same, read AAI official notification.
If you want to know the age limit to apply for the job then, the department has fixed 18 years of age as minimum and 30 years as a maximum for the General candidates. However, 5 years of upper age relaxation is proffered to Sc/St candidates and 3 years to OBC candidates. Get more details on the same from the official notification.
Details on Application Fee, Pay Scale, and Selection Criteria for AAI Recruimtent 2019
Application Fee for filling up AAI application form for Sr. Assistant Bharti
- Rs. 1000/- for General Category Candidates
- Other reserved categories are exempted to pay the app. fees.
- The fee is to be paid online only.
Pay Scale for AAI Sr. Assistant Vacancies 2019
Selected aspirants will receive Rs. 14,500/- to 33,500/- per month as their salary.
Selection Criteria for Airport Authority of India Jobs 2019
The selection criteria are divided into two sections:
- Computer based test
- Certificate or Document verification
Step-by-Step Instructions to apply for AAI Recruitment 2019 Sr. Assistant Bharti
- The very first step is to log on to the official website i.e. www.aai.aero
- Now, you need to select Career section.
- Locate AAI Recruitment Notification and read the advertisement.
- Now, select Apply online link and fill up all the required details in the form.
- Once this is done, upload the scanned photo and signature in the required format.
- Now, deposit the fee and complete the process.
- Take a print of the document and also save it on the desired location.
Conclusion: AAI has released 26 vacancies for the post of Senior Assistant. Interested candidates can fill up the online form before the last date i.e. 18th Jan 2019. Read more details on the official notification.