Allahabad High Court Group C Exam Syllabus – Are you gearing up for Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Exam? If Yes, then you must be looking for the syllabus to prepare for the exam. If you want to pass in the Allahabad High Court Examination then, this is the correct place where you can find all the information. Recently, Allahabad High Court has released the job vacancies for various posts of Junior and Senior which you can get from here. Continue reading the whole article to know about the Syllabus, Examination date, pattern, and Previous papers.
All Allahabad job seekers will have to give a written test to select for the vacancies of Group C & D. The Examination Date and Admit cards has been updated on the official site. Here, we are giving you all the details for Syllabus, AHC Exam Pattern & Previous Paper PDF through which you can easily prepare for the exam. We have provided the direct links to download the Allahabad high Court Syllabus 2018-19 on this page which you can download to start your preparation for the exam. Let’s deep dive into the details.
Allahabad High Court Group C Exam Syllabus
- Organization Name: Allahabad High Court
- Total Post: 3495
- Post Name: Junior Assistant, UP Higher Judicial Service, Jr Assistant, Steno & Other
- Official Website: allahabadhighcourt.in
- Job Category: Government Job
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Name of the Allahabad High Court Jobs: For Group C & D jobs
- Date of the Examination: Updated Soon
Overview of High Court Allahabad: The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court located in Prayagraj that has jurisdiction over the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 11th June 1866 and was founded as the High Court Judicature at Agra on 17 March 1866. Its recruitment for 2018 has been issued by High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. Candidates who want to apply for Group C & D jobs can fill up the online form from 6th Dec 2018 to 26th Dec 2018.
Location Of Examination Center For Written Test
The candidate will have to choose the 5 cities as the priority exam centers location. It will be decided by the Examination authority that in which city you will get the center for your examination. Apart from this, if the aspirant is not allotted the desired center then he/she has to appear at the second District assigned by the Selecting Authority. Please note that the High Court of Judicature has sheer rights to cancel or add one more exam centers/cities.
Have a look on below section to know the available examination center:
Selection Criteria For Allahabad High Court Group C Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Candidates who all are gearing up for Allahabad High Court C& D Recruitment will have to face different rounds of selection to get initiated in Group C Stenographer posts. It will include a written test & Computer Typing Test on the basis of which the candidate will proceed towards interviews round. The selection will be based on marks and performance in three stages i.e. Written Test, Computer Typing Test and Stenography Test, after which a combined merit list will be updated for the post of Stenographer. You can find the entire information on Allahabad high Court Syllabus 2018-19.
The Candidate Need To Prepare For Three Stages:
- Stage 1: Written Test
- Stage 2: Typing Test
- Stage 3: Stenography Test
Stage 1. Detail of Written Test
- It will be a complete written examination
- The choices will be available
- It will be an Objective type question paper
- There will be total 100 questions
- It will include 4 basic subjects
- Download the link below for Allahabad high Court Syllabus 2018-19
Stage 2. Computer Typing Test
- When the candidate will clear Stage-1 of the examination for the post of Stenographer Gr.-II then he/she will have to prepare for the Hindi/English Typing Test.
- The participant will get one short passage of about 250 words for Hindi typing on the Computer. The time given for Hindi typing is 10 minutes. Please note that you have to select Mangal font for Hindi Typing on the Computer. Similarly, there will be complete 10 minutes for English Computer Typing test in which the candidate has to write a short passage of 300 words.
Stage 3. Stenography Test
- For the Hindi Stenography Test, the candidate will be provided with a text of 400 words which you need to complete in 5 minutes dictated by the dictator. (80 w.p.m speed)
- The candidate has to transcribe the text dictated by the dictator within half an hour with a speed of 30 w.p.m on the computer.
- In the same manner, for English Stenographer Test, the candidate will be given a passage of 500 words which he/she has to complete in 5 minutes with a speed of 100 w.p.m which would be dictated by the dictator.
- Please note that the Interviews shall not be the part of selection criteria.
- A merit list would be prepared for the Stenographer Gr.-III job on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in all the three stages i.e. Written Test, Typing Test (English/Hindi) and Stenography test.
Selection Criteria For Allahabad High Court Group C Driver Jobs 2018
The selection criteria for Group C Driver Jobs are divided into two parts i.e. Offline Written Examination Test and Technical Driving Test.
- Offline Written Examination: Allahabad High Court Written Examination test consists of 100 objective type questions which you need to be answered on OMR sheet. The above-mentioned Examination Pattern is same for the Group C Driver, Paid Apprentice, Junior Assistant & Stenographer Job.
- Technical Driving Test: If the candidate is able to clear Offline Written Examination then he/she will appear for the Technical Driving Test. The applicants will be shortlisted category wise the details of which will be available online. Check the given details for the Syllabus 2018-19.
The Technical Driving Test Includes Two Sections i.e.
- Test a: Signage Test (Identifying Road Signs)
- Test B: The Driving Test
The candidate needs to clear the Technical round for the job selection. There is a limitation on the minimum qualifying marks that has been fixed by the Selection Committee in any or all parts of papers in both the stages i.e. in Written test and Technical Driving Test. The final merit list for the Technical Driving Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination.
Selection Criteria For Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentice 2018
The selection criteria for the job of Junior Assistant includes 2 stages:
- Written Examination
- Computer Typing Test
- Written Examination:
- It will be a common objective type question paper.
- There will be the sum of a hundred queries in the question paper
- It will be a written examination
- On the basis of Written Examination, five candidates will be shortlisted category-wise for the post for appearing in computer Typing test.
- Computer Typing Test: English/Hindi Computer Typing Test for the job of Group C will be announced after the result of the Written Test. The candidate will be given a short passage of about 250 words for Hindi Typing in 10 minutes on the computer. Similarly, the participant will be assigned a passage of 300 words for English Typing test on a computer. Here also, you have to select Mangal Font for the Hindi typing.
Download Admit Card For Allahabad High Court Examination 2018-19
The Admit Card of the candidate will be available online before the 10-15 days of written examination. The admit card will have all the details like Applicant name, gender, address, exam date, exam time, exam pattern, center, etc. The hall ticket will not be sent by the organization authority; you have to download it online.
A final combined list for the job of Group C will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the offline written test and typing test. The Examination pattern is the same as Exam Pattern of AHC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Group C & D which is mentioned above.
Examination Preparation guide for Group C & D 2018-19
The syllabus for Allahabad High court Assistant is similar to Group C Steno & Group C Driver Syllabus. Even the Subjects and topics are similar for all Allahabad high court job vacancies.
Syllabus for AHC Lift Operator/ English 2018-19
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active and Passive Voice
- One word substitution
- Unseen Passage
- Sentence correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Cloze Test
Syllabus for General Studies for Allahabad high court Examination
- Indian Current Affairs
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- History-India & World
- Science & Technology
- Sports & Culture
- Important Dates
- Geography Maharashtra
- Environment-related problem
Syllabus for Allahabad High Court Group C
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and time
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Decimals and Fractions
- Whole Numbers
- Time and distance
- Time and Work
- Use of Tables and Graphs
Hindi Syllabus For Allahabad High Court 2018
- वाक्य त्रुटि
- वाक्य सुधार
- समानार्थक शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- खली जगह भरें
- परीक्षण बंद करें
- मुहावरे और वाक्यांश
- विपरीत शब्द
- संज्ञाओं के प्रकार
- क्रिया के प्रकार
- कार्यालय पत्र से संबंधित ज्ञान
Conclusion: Allahabad high Court syllabus 2018 has been released by the Judicature. The syllabus is mentioned for Group C & D vacancy.