APPSC FSO, FBO and ABO Recruitment 2021 – Andhra Pradesh Forest Department has released 480 vacancies for the various posts like Forest range officer, forest section officer, forest beat officer and assistant officer posts. Interested candidates can visit the official website and read the official recruitment notification to have a clear idea about recruitment.
The registration process is completely online on the psc.ap.gov.in website. The initial and last date to apply for this job is yet not officially announced by the department. However, the candidates will be selected through the direct recruitment process. Aspirants will have to wait for a few more days to declare the registration details by the department.
APPSC FSO, FBO and ABO Recruitment 2021
There are total 480 vacancies to be filled in AP Forest Department. Have a look:
Distribution of Posts by AP Forest Department
- Forest Section Officer (FSO): 50 posts
- Assistant Beat Officer (ABO): 100 posts
- Forest Beat Officer (FBO): 330 posts
If you visit the official site on a regular basis then you will get the latest details of APPSC Recruitment 2021 for various posts. Also, you will have a clear idea about the eligibility and selection process. Let’s deep dive into the details of APPPSC Jobs 2021.
Age details for APPSC ABO, FSO, FBO Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are equal to or more than 18 years and less than 42 years for FSO will be able to appear for APPSC jobs 2021. However, for Beat Officer the maximum age limit is 30 years. Further age relaxation is mentioned on the official notification as per Government rules.
The department has come up with a very good opportunity for graduated candidates. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for a good Government job can apply in APPPSC Jobs 2021. Read the full article to know everything about APPSC Recruitment 2021.
Important details of APPSC Recruitment 2021
- APPSC FBO Online Application starting date: 5th March 2021
- APPSC FBO End date for application: 27th March 2021
- Total Number of Posts (FBO + ABO): 430
- Education Qualification for SBO and ABO: Intermediate level or equivalent
- Education Qualification for FSO: Degree in Food tech./ Dairy Tech./ Oil Tech./ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Agricultural Science/ Masters degree in Chemistry/ Degre in Medicine
- Application Fee: 250 + 80 examination fee, No fee for reserved category
- Application mode: Online via debit card/ credit card/ IMPS/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Wallets
Physical Requirements of Candidates to apply for APPSC FBO & ABO Jobs 2021
- For Male candidates: Height-63 cms, Chest-84 cms on full inspiration and not less than 5 cms
- For Female candidates: Height-150 cms minimum.
- Upper height relaxation for the reserved category candidates are fixed by the department
Procedure to fill up APPSC Application form 2021
- Visit the official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in to start the application process.
- Move to OTPR option which will take you to the one-time profile registration form.
- After doing this, you have to fill up the APPSC FBO or ABO form.
- To apply for FBO, enter OTRP number and mobile number to avail the application form.
- Fill up the form and complete the process by paying the application fee.
- Save a PDF file of the application form for future use.
How the candidates will be selected for FBO, ABO and FSO Jobs 2021?
The candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test. There will be three stages of selection i.e. CBT test, Physical Exam, and Main Exam. So, be prepared for the exam and check APPSC Admit Card 2021 to attend the exam on time.