APPSC FSO Forest Section Notification 2021 – The notification for APPSC Recruitment 2021 is out now. The notification reveals Forest Section Officer vacancies in Andhra Pradesh by the AP Service Commission department. Interested candidates can check the official notification available on the website. The registration mode is only online that is starting from 26th Feb 2021 and will end up soon on 20th March 2021. To complete the registration process every candidates has to submit the examination fee + Application fee. For more details, read the article till the end.
Overview about APPSC FSO Forest Section Notification 2021
- Name of the department: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the exam: APPSC FSO Exam 2021
- Available number of posts: 50
- Name of the post: Forest Section Officer (FSO) posts
- Registration mode: Online Application
- Initial date to apply: 26th Feb 2021
- Last date to apply: 20th March 2021
- Name of the Unit: AP Forest Sub services
- Official Site: psc.ap.gov.in
- Number of notification: 06/2021
- Last date to pay online fees: 19th March 2021
- Date of Advertisement: 12th Feb 2021
- Division of Posts: 48 for Forest Section Officer for freshers and 2 for Carried Forward
Who all are suitable for APPSC Jobs 2021?
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry from any recognized university.
- Applicants who are between 18 years to 30 years can apply for APPSC Jobs 2021.
- Upper age relaxation is fixed as per the Government rules i.e. 5 years for SC/St and 3 years for OBC category.
- Also, you will have have to pay the application fee + examination fee i.e. Rs 250 +i Rs. 80 if you belongs to General Category and Rs 80/- only if you belongs to reserved category.
- Contenders who are participating in this recruitment will have to pay online fee through debit card/ Credit Card or through net banking.
Other important details regarding APPSC Exam
- Candidates who are going to fill the application form are required to keep a copy of the Registration form for future reference.
- The selection for the required post will be done on the basis of offline test, mains test and merit list.
- Aspirants will be required to have a scanned copy of their educational certificates while applying for APPSC job. Therefore, be ready with it. Also, you will be required to attach signature and passport size photo.
- Aspirants doesn’t need to pay the application fee immediately after filling up the form. You can check the last date to submit the fee. You can pay it any time before the last date.
How to register for APPSC Vacancy 2021?
Well, its very easy to do this. Follow the given steps to apply for APPS Recruitment 2021?
- Navigate to the official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in to start the process of registration.
- Now, move to APPSC Recruitment option available at the homepage screen.
- Next you have to complete the online form application carefully.
- Make sure you don’t make any mistake as it may lead to cancellation of the application form.
- Once you are done with the details check them thoroughly.
- Now, submit the application fee or you can do it later also.
- Save the Registration form or just take a printout of this document.