APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Admit Card 2020 – Candidates who are going to appear in Group 1 Exam should download APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020 and take a printout of it. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will held a written test for 169 Group 1 posts. Interested candidates can apply for this post via online method. This examination will take place on 10th March 2020 at different location the detail of which will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
The APPSC Group 1 Admit Card will be available online before 10-15 days of the exam. Candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the written test, they will be able to download the APPSC Hall Ticket 2020. Here, in this article you will get the details regarding how to download the Admit Card, what details will be mentioned on it and other important information related to it.
Generic details for APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Also Popular as: APPSC
- Name of the examination: APPSC Group 1 Exam
- Number of Vacancies: 169 posts
- Name of post: Group 1
- Examination Mode: Offline test
- Category: Hall Ticket
- Date of the Prelims exam: 10th March 2020
- Official webpage: psc.ap.gov.in
- Selection Process: Prelims exam, written main exam and Interview
Importance of APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Hall Ticket 2020
Nary a candidate would be allowed to enter into the examination center therefore, it is advised to all the candidates to download APPSC Call Letter 2020 before 1 or 2 weeks of the exam. It will not be sent to you address, you need to download it manually through the website. Don’t forget to take it to the center as it will be the source of identification of identity of the candidate by the exam invigilator. Candidates have to take a print of the admit card on the A4 size white plane paper. It will consist of the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Guardian Name
- Name of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Reporting Time
- Centre Name and Code
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Centre Code and Name
Applicants who all are going to attend this exam need to carry one document of identity proof like Adhaar Card/ Voter Id/ Pan card/ Driving License. The examination will take place at different location including Guntur, Ongole, tirupathi, Eluru, Kakinada, Kurnool, etc.
Apart from this, aspirants will be required their Registration ID and Date of Birth/Password to check the Call Letter online. Therefore, you need to save your application form so that you can enter your Registration Number at the time of downloading the Admit Card.
Easy and quick technique to download Andhra Pradesh PSC Hall Ticket 2020
- First of all, candidates need to log on to the official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in
- Now, select Download APPSC Admit Card 2020 link.
- Once this is done, Login to your account by typing Reg. No and Other Details.
- Check the details on your Hall Ticket and then move ahead to take a print of Andhra Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2020.