Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for Sub Inspector – Assam Police Department has released a public notification to recruit 68 Sub Inspector under Assam Police Recruitment. Candidates who want to make their career as Sub Inspector they can apply for this government job as this a golden opportunity for all the aspirants. Candidates have to fill up an online application form to grab the post in Assam Police Recruitment 2021 before the last date i.e. 28th Feb 2021.
To take participate in this Recruitment, you should check the eligibility process and selection criteria which is given below in this article. Before deep dive into the details, let’s have an overview of this public notification.
Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for Sub Inspector
- Name of the authority: Assam Police
- Recruitment Name: Assam Police Recruitment
- Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector
- Total number of vacancies: 68
- Experience required: 2 years
- Location: Assam
- Initial date of online application: 1st Feb 2021
- Last date of online application: 28th Feb 2021
- Application mode: Online
- Official Website: www.assampolice.gov.in
- Salary: Rs. 14000-49,000/-
Eligibility Required for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must hold a bachelor degree in Electronics Science or IT or Computer Science(B.SC) or
- 3-year Diploma from Government Recognized Polytechnic Institute in Electronics and Tele Communication or Information Technology or Electronics, Or Instrumentation or Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Or
- 3-year Diploma in Electronics and Tele-communication, or Computer Engineering, Information Technology
Required Physical Standards
Male: Height- 162.56, Chest-80-85 cms
Female: Height-154.94 cms, Chest-NA
Required Age Limit
The required minimum age limit to apply as Sub-inspector is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 24 years.
However, relaxation in upper age limit is also fixed for the candidates i.e. 5 years for SC/ ST (P) and ST (H), 3 years for OBC/ MOBC and other as per Government rule.
So, now you are completely aware of eligibility criteria to apply for AP SI jobs 2021. If you will fill up the application form correctly then you will be issued an Admit Card that you have to carry to the exam center. Also, candidates will have to appear for Written Test, PST and PET followed by Document Verification at the end. Only the deserving candidates will be selected for the post. Therefore, do hard work to get a post in Assam Police.
Scheme of Written Exam for AP Jobs 2021
- Candidates will have to appear in a written test that will consist of 100 marks. Each question will carry 1 Mark and also, there will be a deduction of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer.
- There will be three parts in the paper and the total duration will be 3 hours.
How will you apply for Assam Police recruitment?
- Navigate to the official website of AP i.e. police.assam.gov.in
- Now, hit on the Career and Recruitment tab on the homepage.
- Select Advertisement for the Recruitment of 68 Posts of Sub Inspector link for the 2021 year and read the notification when opens on the screen.
- Now, hit on the Apply Online for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspector, Assam 2021 and move ahead to the next step.
- Now, check the eligibility and after confirming your suitability, fill up the registration form carefully.
- Keep your registration number safe with the password.