Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2020 – Hey Friends! Have you applied for Assam Sub inspector jobs 2020 and now looking for Syllabus to prepare for the exam? If yes, then reading this article will be very helpful to you. It is because you will get subject wise syllabus along with marking scheme in this article that will make your exam preparation lighter and stress-free.
To grab a Sub Inspector post in Assam Police department, you will have to study hard and get good marks in the paper. If you will study as per Assam Sub Inspector Police Syllabus 2020 then cracking the exam will be no big deal. You will be aware of all the topics that are going to come in the exam and also your nervousness will also be gone before attending the paper.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2020
Here, you will read the subject wise syllabus which includes General Awareness, Logical reasoning and English. Job seekers must prepare all the topics included in AP SI syllabus 2020 and prepare well for the exam. You might be aware of 68 vacancies that are released by Assam Police which means the competition is going to be very tough. If you have not applied yet, then do this before 28th Feb 2020 because after this you will not be able to fill up the application form.
So, that’s all with the syllabus of SLPRB Sub Inspector Exam. Please note that the paper will be divided into three parts as per the syllabus and each part will carry 100 marks questions. Candidates will have to complete this examination within 2 hours. Also, there will be a Physical Efficiency test that will be of 40 marks.
Important tips for the Assam Police Exam 2020
- Carry your Admit Card along with a document of Id proof to the exam center.
- Don’t write anything on the Hall ticket with pen or pencil.
- Read the instructions mentioned on your question paper before attending the exam.
- Attempt all the questions carefully also, do revise before leaving the examination hall.
- Attempt the question paper while keeping in your mind the exact time for covering all the questions.