Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 SO Specialist Officers – Bank of Baroda has released 913 vacancies for the post of Specialists Officers in Legal & Wealth Management Services (WMS) cadre. If you want to make your career in banking sector then this is the right time for you. Don’t let this golden opportunity lose from your hands. Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 and grab a good post in the banking sector. The competition is going to be very tough as the vacancies are only 913 for this year. Applicants from any state of India can apply for this job role.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 SO Specialist Officer
- Location of Job: Mumbai
- Total Vacancies: 913
- Initial date to apply: 27th Feb 2020
- Last date to apply: 8th March 2020
- Name of post: Specialist Officer
- Qualification: LLB/MBA/ Any degree
- Experience: 2-5 years
The application fee is to be submitted online and also the fee is to be paid online. If you are interested in this post then visit the official website and apply online before the last date i.e. 8th March 2020.
Candidates who are applying for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 should fulfill the eligibility criteria i.e. education qualification, age limit, application fee, etc. The Selection for Specialist Officer posts will be done after watching the overall performance of the candidates which includes a written test, Group discussion/personal interview/ psychometric test. Please note that the selected candidates can be transferred to any location in India.
Education Qualification required in BOB Recruitment 2020
- Legal Officer MMG/S-III: Bachelor Degree in Law with 5 years of experience in the Legal Dept.
- Legal Officer MMG/S-II: Bachelor Degree in Law with 3 years of experience as Law Officer in Legal Dept.
- Wealth Mngmt. Services-Sales MMG/S-II: 2-year post graduation degree or diploma with specialization in sales/marketing/retail.
- Wealth Mngmt. Services-Sales JMG/S-I: Graduation in any field and 2 years of experience in sales/marketing/retail.
- Wealth Mngmt. Services-Operations JMG/S-I: 2-year post graduation degree or diploma in sales/retail/finance with 3 years of work experience in working on Wealth Mngmt.
Required Age for SO Recruitment 2020
There is a different age limit for different post fixed by Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020. Have a look on the given list:
- Legal Officer MMG/S-III: 28-35 Yrs
- Legal Officer MMG/S-II: 25-32 Yrs
- Wealth Mngmt. Services-Sales MMG/S-II: 25-35 Yrs
- Wealth Mngmt. Services-Sales JMG/S-I: 21-30 Yrs
- Wealth Mngmt. Services- Operations MMG/S-II- 21-35 Yrs
- Wealth Mngmt. Services- Operations JMG/S-I: 21-30 yrs
If you fulfill the given age requirement and education qualification then, you can appear for Bank Of Baroda Jobs 2020.
Applicants will have to appear in the online test to get selected for the SO post. If you successfully clear the written test then you will be called for Interview round. Therefore, you need to study well as per Bank of Baroda SO Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 only then you will be able to crack the exam.
Bank Of Baroda Online Application Form Fee
- General: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 100/-
The process to apply for BOB Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website and locate the link to apply online.
- Fill up the form and submit the details.
- Complete the payment process and print a copy.