BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Hi Friends! Are you interested to work in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited? If yes, then you don’t need to wait further, just open the official website of BHEL Recruitment 2019and fill up the online application for your favorite vacancy post. BHEL has released 573 Apprentice Posts for which aspirants will have to fill up an online form. You can start filling up the application form on 7th Jan 2019 and can submit all the details till 30th Jan 2019. Candidates are required to send the hard copy of their application form before the last date to the department.
Overview of BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Department name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Popular known as: BHEL
- Total number of vacancies: 573
- Title of post: ITI Apprentice
- Application mode: Online
- Initial date to fill up the application form: 7th Jan 2019
- Last date to submit the application: 31st Jan 2019
- Location of Job: Bhopl
- Official web portal: bhelbpl.co.in
- Last date to send the hard copy of the registration form: 10th feb 2019
Classification of 573 vacancies for BHEL Jobs 2019
Check if you are eligible for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019
If you are interested to apply in BHEL Recruitment then don’t forget to check the eligibility for this exam. If you are not eligible and you submit the form then it will be rejected by the department. Check the details given below:
Education: Aspirants must be High School passed from a recognized School or Institute. Additionally, aspirants should have ITI certificate in the relevant field to apply in BHEL Jobs. Read the official notification to know more details.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 14-25 years to get eligible for BHEL Bhopal vacancy 2019. If you belongs to reserved category then upper relaxation of 5 years is allowed to you. If you belongs to OBC category then upto 3 years of age relaxation has been given by the department. However, 10 years are fixed for PWD Candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of document confirmation. Aspirants who will clear the test for BHEL Jobs will be selected for the BHEL Bhopal Vacancy 2019.
Application Fee: Candidates doesn’t need to pay any application fee no matter, to which category they belongs to.
Monthly pay scale for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019: Aspirants will get an attractive salary which you will get to know at the time of final selection.
Steps to apply online for BHEL Jobs 2019
- Logon to the official site i.e. bhelbpl.co.in
- Now, move to the Career section and search for BHEL Recruitment.
- Read the notification if available to you and Apply Online after knowing the eligibility criteria.
- Fill up the details in the Application form and attach one passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the details and take a hard copy of your registration form to send it to the given address “Post Box No. 35, Post Office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal-462022, Madhya Pradesh.