BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Haridwar has published official notification for 443 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Applicants who are interested can fill up the online application form for BHEL Recruitment 2021 before the last date i.e. 13th Jan 2021. To know the more details about BHEL Vacancies including important dates, pay scale, selection procedure, age limit, qualification, etc. you can check the given article.
Application criteria – To apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021, you have to visit its official portal and apply online. Make sure to read the eligibility criteria before proceeding. We have mentioned the direct links to apply online for this recruitment.
Summary of BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice
- Name of the department: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
- Also popular as: BHEL
- Number of Vacancies released: 443
- Category of Job: Government
- Official Website: www.bheledn.com
- Name of the Bhel Vacancies: Trade Apprentice Jobs
- Mode of application: Online Mode
- Initial date to apply online: 28th Dec 2021
- Closing date to apply online: 13th Jan 2021
- Last date for the submission of application and documents: 19th Jan 2021
- Date for the Interview session: 28th Feb 2021
- Date for the final result: 23rd March 2021
- Date of joining for the selected candidates: 2nd April to 16th April 2021
- Application Fees: No Fee for all candidates
Classification of BHEL Haridwar Recruitment
BHEL Haridwar Vacancies are divided as per the different posts which are mentioned in the following table:
Education Qualification for BHEL Recruitment 2021
The minimum education qualification for BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice jobs has been decided by BHEL Recruitment department i.e. 12th class certificate with ITI Certificate in the respective field from the Recognized University.
Age Limit for BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2021
Aspirants must be between 18 to 27 years to apply for BHEL Recruitment. Relaxation for the reserved category candidates is fixed as per department rules and regulation which is discussed below:
- 5 years for SC and ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates
Salary for the selected candidates of BHEL Apprentice Vacancies
Firstly, the candidates will receive a stipend for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021. In the very first year, they will get 80-90% of their stipend and in the second year, they will get 90% of their salary by Uttrakhand Govt. To know more details about the same you can read the official notification
Selection Method for BHEL Recruitment 2021
It will be based on the Interview for BHEL Haridwar Jobs 2021. Final Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List. The qualified candidates who have cleared both the rounds will be called for documents verification.
How Should I Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, check the official website i.e. bheledn.com
- Now, select BHEL Recruitment Section.
- If you are eligible, click on Apply Online.
- Fill up the required details correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Check all the details before submitting.
- Now, Complete the payment process.
- Take a print of the application form.