BMRCL Banglore Metro JE Recruitment 2021 – Hello Friends! Are you looking for BMRCL Recruitment 2021? If yes, then this is the exact place where you will get all the details related to it. The BMRCL refers to Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) which has released 174 vacancies for Maintainer, Junior Engineer, and Section Engineer. Interested applicants can start filling up the application form from 3rd Jan 2021 before 2nd Feb 2021.
General Details of BMRCL Banglore Metro JE Recruitment 2021
- Name of the department: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
- Total number of vacancies: 174
- Name of posts: Maintainer, Junior Engineer and Section Engineer
- Location of Job: Bangalore
- Registration mode for Bangalore Metro Recruitment: Apply Online
- Last date to fill up the form: 2nd feb 2021
- Official site: bmrc.co.in
Vacancy information of BMRCL Recruitment 2021
- Maintainer: 134
- Junior Engineer: 11
- Junior Engineer for civil: 10
- Section Engineer: 11
- Section Engineer for Civil: 08
What are the important dates of BMRCL Recruitment 2021 for various vacancy?
- Notification number for BMRCL: BMRCL/82/ADM/2021/O&M
- Release date of Bangalore Metro Vacancy Notification: 3rd Jan 2021
- Initial date to submit the application form: 3rd Jan 2021
- Closing date to apply online for BMRCL Recruitment: 2nd Feb 2021
- Last date to make application fee: 4th Feb 2021
- Hall ticket is available from: 16th Feb 2021
- Examination date for BMRCL Jobs Examination date: 24th Feb 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Banglore Metro Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply for BMRC Job 2021 if they are eligible. It includes education qualification, age limit and experience. So, if you want to apply online for BMRCL vacancy then you must check the eligibility criteria.
Candidates must be B.Tech or B.E in Civil and Electrical for BMRCL Jobs 2021. Also, the candidates who have diploma of Civil and Electrical Engineer are also eligible for Bangalore Metro Maintainer Recruitment 2021.
There is no minimum age limit to apply for the required post. However, the maximum age is 35 years for General candidates. Candidates who belongs to Sc/St are eligible till 40 years. Other upper age relaxation is fixed as per Government rule.
Selection Criteria for BMRCL Banglore Metro Recruitment 2021
Department is going to organize a written test for the aspirants who are interested to be a part of BMRC. Here, the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance and marks obtained in the written exam.
Pay Scale for BMRCL Recruitment 2021
Aspirants will get a good amount of salary if they got selected for BMRCL Jobs 2021. check the details given below:
Application fee for BMRCL Maintainer Post 2021
Candidates who are going to fill the application form for BMRCL Jobs needs to pay Rs. 826/- as registration fee and the candidates who belongs to low category they will pay Rs. 354/- as an examination fee. For further details, check the official notification of BMRC which has been updated on the website.
How to apply online?
- Visit bmrc.co.in
- Now, go to Recruitment section and locate BMRCL Notification on the homepage for Maintainer Vacancy.
- Now, read the notification and the eligibility.
- Enter the details in the form including educational and personal.
- Upload the signature and passport size photographs.
- Click on the Submit button.