BPSC Jobs Recruitment 2022 Assistant Engineer – The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is inviting the application from young and interested candidates to fill up 1284 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineers (AE). The online registration for the same has been started from 7th Feb 2022 and it will be closed soon on 28th Feb 2022. If you are interested in this job profile then visit the official site and apply online for BPSC Recruitment 2022. Only eligible candidates can apply for Assistant Engineer in BPSC, therefore, check the eligibility criteria first and then go ahead!
BPSC Jobs Recruitment 2022 Assistant Engineer
This is a very good opportunity for all the candidates who are seeking for a job in Government sector. Share this news with your friends also, if they are eligible for the post so that they can also apply for this job. The application form on the official website must be submitted before 28th Feb 2022 and hard copies of the form must be submitted on or before 8th March 2022.
All the graduate candidates can apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Notification in the state of Bihar. If you are graduated or having a diploma in Civil or Mechanical then you can appear for BPSC Assistant engineer 2022. Visit bpsc.bih.nic.in to know more details about the same.
Division of 1284 vacancies For Assistant Engineer
- General Category: 735
- OBC: 92
- OBC Female: 66
- SC: 147
- ST: 04
- EBC: 240
Overview of BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Organization’s Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Number of vacancies: 1284
- Name of vacancies: Assistant Engineer in Bihar
- Initial date to apply for the post: 7th Feb 2022
- Last date to apply for the post: 5th March 2022
- Official portal: bpsc.bih.nic.in
Suitability of candidates to appear for BPSC AE Jobs 2022
- Education: Aspirants who have an engineering degree/diploma in civil trade from any recognized University/Institute are eligible for this job.
- Age Limit: The minimum age for BPSC AE Jobs is 21 years and the maximum age is 37 years. However, upper age relaxation is given to all the reserved candidates which you can check from the official notification.
- Fees: All the job seekers who are filling the application form for BPSC AE Jobs 2022 needs to pay Rs. 750/- as an application fee. If you are from reserved category i.e. SC/ST or OBC then, you will pay only Rs. 200/- as an application fee.
Note: The application fee can be paid online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ challan / E Mitra
What is the selection process adopted by BPSC to recruit Assistant Engineers?
To get a job in BPSC as an Assistant Engineer, you will have to appear in a written test and also in a face-to-face interview. The final merit list will be published online after both the rounds.
What will be the monthly salary of Assistant Engineers selected in BPSC Jobs 2022?
The selected candidates will receive a good amount of salary i.e. Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400 as per the norms of BPSC.
How should candidates apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022 for AE?
All the interested candidates have to make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Once you are clear with this idea, visit the official website and select Apply Online link. Fill up the form completely with all the required details and then send the hard copy of this application form to the given address before 8th March 2022:
Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road),
Patna – 800001