Canara Bank PO Result 2019 Score Card – Canara Bank has announced the result for Probationary Officer Exam 2018-19 on its official website. Candidates who have attended this exam and waiting for the result should be happy now because now, they don’t need to wait longer to know about their performance in the exam. Be ready with your registration number or roll number along with your password to check the result on the official site.
If you want to know that whether you are selected for the Interview round or not then you must check the Canara Bank PO Result 2018-19 because through this only you will be able to know this secret. IF you are qualified in this exam then it means that you will be participating in the Interview and Group Discussion round. Additionally, collect your score card and cut off marks list from the official webpage.
Canara Bank had conducted a written exam on 23rd December 2018 to hire Probationary Officer for the department. A large number of candidates participated in this exam. However, few were absent also. Now, the result for this exam has been announced on canarabank.com. So, check your performance in the exam by looking at your scorecard.
Generic Details on Canara Bank PO Result 2019 Score Card
- Name of the Authority: Canara Bank
- Total number of posts: 800 posts
- Category of the Article: Canara Bank PO Exam result 2018-19
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
- Mode of the exam: Online test
- Official website: canarabank.com
- Date of Prelims Exam: 23rd Dec 2018
- When will the result declare?: January 2019 (Expected)
Overview on Canara Bank Probationary Officer Exam 2018
Canara bank conducted a written exam on 23rd Dec for the recruitment of 800 Probationary Officers. The result has been already declared on the official site. Candidates can go through their result by providing some necessary details on the webpage. The result will be in PDF format which can be downloaded easily on the PC/Mobile device. You need to check the result thoroughly to know that whether you have selected for the Interview round or not. The result will include many information such as, Candidate name, roll number, date of exam, venue of exam, timing of exam, marks obtained, total marks, category of the candidate, and other information. Check the below steps to know how to download the result.
Steps to download Canara Bank PO Result 2018-19
- Visit the official site i.e. www.canarabank.com on any web browser.
- Navigate to Careers tab located on the top of the homepage.
- Select Recruitment section, and click the link stated as “RP-1/2018-Recruitment…….Course”
- Once this is done, you will see a new page where you need to click on “RP-1/2018 PO…….Interview”
- This will open a long list in which the name of the candidates will be mentioned who have been shortlisted for the Interview and Group Discussion round.
- Press Ctrl+F to enter you roll number which will tell you if this number is present in the list.
- IF required, print a copy of this document.