DDA JE Exam Syllabus 2019 – Hey Guys! Are you looking for DDA Syllabus 2019? If yes, then you have found the right place to get the same. DDA is soon going to conduct the written exam for 190 Planning Assistant, JE and other posts for which you need to study hard so that you can score good marks. An examination will take place tentatively in the month of of February 2019 for which lots of candidates have already applied.
You should check the examination pattern, marking scheme and Syllabus for the same. Let’s have a look on the general details of DDA exam:
DDA JE Exam Syllabus 2019
- Department Name: Delhi Development Authority
- Also known as: DDA
- Number of posts: 190 vacancies
- Name of the vacancy: Planning Assistant, Junior Engineer and other posts
- Mode of examination: Online test
- Procedure of selection: Computer based test and skill test or interview
- Date of DDA exam: DDA exam syllabus 2019
- Official site: dda.org.in
What are the important dates for DDA Planning Assistant Examination 2019?
- Advertisement number of DDA Exam: 01/2019
- DDA JE Notification was released on the date: 23rd Dec 2019
- Online Registration dates: 26th Dec 2018 to 22nd Jan 2019
- Ending date for the submission of an application fee: 25th Jan 2019
- Status of DDa Syllabus: Updated here
- Exam Date for DDa Exam: Updated soon
DDA Examination pattern
This exam will have four subjects i.e. General Awareness, reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. You have to do this exam in 2 hours which will consist of 120 marks.
In General Awareness, there will be 50 question of 50 marks and same pattern is followed by English Language. However, skill test is to be done in 2 hours.
Topic Wise Syllabus for DDA Exam 2019
Syllabus for Planning Assistant
- Delhi Development Act, Master plan of Delhi, Master plan proposals and basics of urban planning and architecture
Syllabus for Horticulture
- Lawn Development, bonsai and its maintenance, Flowering shrubs, Annual Flowers, roadside plantation, hedges, annual flowers, styles of gardening
Syllabus for Jr. engineer post
- Concrete Technology, Soil Mechanics, Surveying, Hydraulics, Environmental Engineering, RCC And Steel Design, Building Materials
Syllabus for Assistant Accounts Officer post
- Rebate analysis, Balance sheet, Refunds under Income tax, Capital Budgeting decisions
DDA Syllabus 2019 for Assistant Director And Programmer Post
- Computer Organization
- Data communication and Net-Working
- Computer Architecture
- Number System and Digital Logics, Storage Devices, and Peripherals
- Artificial Intelligence, Micro Processors,
- OS: Windows and Unix
Syllabus for Architect Post
- Architecture Design, building Material and construction, Graphics, Structural Design, history of Architecture, Building services, etc
Syllabus for Sr. Law Officer and Jr. Law Officer
- Contract, 1872
- Consumer Protection Act
- Resettlement Act
- Evidence Act
- Hindu Succession Act
- Administrative Tribunal Act
How to download the Syllabus?
Open DDA official website and locate DD Syllabus Section at homepage. Now, read the complete syllabus and check the exam pattern. If required, download it on your system.