Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 for SPA Senior Personal Assistant – Delhi High Court has released 57 vacancies for the post of Senior Personal Assistant for which eligible and interested candidates can apply online on the official website. The process of filling up an online application form is starting from 15th February 2020 which will be valid till 7th March 2020.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 for SPA Senior Personal Assistant
If you are interested in this post then, keep reading this article to know all the important details related to Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020. Please note that the 57 vacancies released by the department are further divided as per the category of the candidates which is listed as:
- General-23 posts
- OBC-19 posts
- Sc-10 posts
- ST-5 posts.
Now, you are aware of little information regarding DHC Recruitment 2020. So, let’s deep dive into the details so that no information is missed out.
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Senior Personal Assistant Post
- The participant should be Graduated from a recognized University and also, he or she should have a good typing speed of not less than 110 wpm in Shorthand.
- Additionally, the contestant should have basic knowledge of Computer.
The participant should be equal or more than 18 years in age and less than or equal to 32 years to apply for Delhi High Cout job 2020.
5 years of age relaxation is also fixed for Sc and St candidates, 3 years of upper age relaxation is fixed for other backward class and 10 years for PWD candidates has been fixed by the Government.
The participants will have to pay the application fee of Rs 300/- if belongs to General or OBC category and Rs. 150/- if belongs to some reserved category.
What will be the selection criteria of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020?
The selection criteria for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant post will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Preliminary exam, Mains exams, and the Interview round.
The selection will be based on all the tests of the candidates, his performance and Interview session.
- Preliminary Test will be objective type in nature and it will carry 120 marks.
- The main exam will be of 100 marks. This test will be attended by only those candidates who will pass the Preliminary test.
- The English shorthand test will be of 45 marks, and
- The last one is the Interview round that will be of 35 marks.
Now, you are aware of all the details related to eligibility criteria of the High Court of Delhi Senior Personal Assistant post. So, you should not be late to apply for this post. Visit the official website and fill up the registration form before the last date i.e. 7th March 2020.
Now, let’s have a glance on Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
- There will be 120 questions in the paper that will carry 1 mark for each question.
- Each wrong answer will deduct your marks the detail of which will be mentioned on the question paper.
- The total duration for the exam is 120 minutes.
- The subjects in the exam are English, General Knowledge, and General Intelligence.
- 60 marks for English, 30 marks for General Knowledge and 30 marks for General Intelligence has been fixed by the department.