Delhi HC High Court Recruitment Assistant 2020 – Are you looking for a Government job in Delhi High Court? If yes, then this is the right platform for you to know the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020. It has recently announced 60 vacancies for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant Posts for which there will be a written examination at a different location in India. Apply online for this post before 23rd Jan 2020 on the official portal.
Overview of Delhi HC High Court Recruitment Assistant 2020
- Name of the department: Delhi High Court
- Number of vacancies: 60 vacancies
- Name of the post: Junior Judicial Assistant
- Location of Job: New Delhi
- Last date: 23rd Jan 2020
- Official website: delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Application mode: Online
- Starting date to apply online: 4th Jan 2020
- Last date to apply online: 23rd Jan 2020
Classification of 60 vacancies as per category
- General: 32
- OBC: 16
- SC: 4
- ST: 8
How will I get to know if I’m eligible to apply for Delhi HC Jobs 2020?
Interested candidates can read the official notification released by Delhi High Court in which you can find the eligibility criteria. However, we have discussed it below. Read it before applying for the job post.
- Aspirants must be graduated in any filed from BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Sc Hons. or MCA or M.Tech from a recognized University or Institute. Applicants must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks to take participate in this exam.
- Applicants must lie in the age group of 18 years to 27 years as on 1st Jan 2020 to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment. Have a look on the list of upper age relaxation for the reserved candidates fixed by the department: Ex-Serviceman (general): 03 years, Ex-Serviceman (OBC): 6 years, Ex-Serviceman (SC/ ST): 8 years, OBC: 03 years, PWD (OBC): 13 years, PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years, PWD: 10 years, SC/ ST: 05 years
- Selection Procedure: There will be a written test to shortlist the candidates for the interview round to get Junior Assistant post. Qualified candidates will be selected for the interview round. The written test will be of 75 marks and the interview round will be of 25 marks.
- Application fee: Rs- 300/- for General Category candidates, Rs. 150/- for reserved candidates.
How to apply for Delhi High Court Vacancy 2020?
It’s a very simple task to apply online for DHC Recruitment 2020. You just need to visit the official portal i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in and follow the given steps:
- Once you are logged into the website, you need to select the Notification link.
- Read the notification and move ahead by clicking on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up all the entries into the required fields and then upload the scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
- Select the Submit button and complete the payment process.
- Take a copy of your application form.
Closure: Delhi High Court is recruiting the eligible candidates for Junior Judicial Assistant posts. Apply for this post if you are interested to work in Delhi High Court. The last date to fill up the application form is 23rd Jan 2020.