FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 JE, AG, Stenographer, Typist – The online application for FCI Recruitment 2019 has been started from 23rd Feb 2019. The registration process for Online application is valid till 25th March 2019. The admit card for the written exam will be released on the official website before 15 days of the exam. The recruitment notification is inviting the application for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade-II, Typist and Assistant Grade-III.
Candidates who are looking for a job in FCI can visit the official site and read the notification. There are a total of 4103 posts in FCI company for which all the interested and young candidates can apply. Visit fci.gov.in to know more details about the same. The candidates will have to apply as per zone i.e. North Zone or South zone or West zone or North East zone. The FCI Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade, Stenographer, Typist Admit Card 2019 for the exam will be available online prior to 15 days of the date of the exam. According to the sources, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online test and document verification.
FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 JE, AG, Stenographer, Typist
- Main Authority: Food Corporation of India
- Examination Name: FCI Recruitment Exam 2019
- Number of Posts: 4203
- Name of Posts: Steno, Typist, Junior Engineer, Assistant, etc.
- Initial date to apply for the post: 23rd Feb
- Final date to apply for the post: 25th March
- Date of the examination: Tentatively in the month of March or April 2019
Division of 4103 Vacancies as per FCI Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Jobs 2019
- Junior Engineering (Civil): Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- Junior Engineering (Electrical Mechanical): Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience.
- Typist (Hindi): Graduation or equivalent degree with 30 WPM in Hindi Typing.
- Assistant Grade III- Graduate degree with knowledge of computer
- Assistant Grade (Accounts)- Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with knowledge of Computer.
- Assistant Grade III (Depot)- Graduation in any field with knowledge of Computer.
- Assistant Grade III (Technical): B.Sc in Agriculture from a recognized University/ Bio-Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Food Science and Technology
Selection Criteria of FCI Recruitment 2019
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Online test followed by the Skill test and then the document verification.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 as an examination fee.
So, don’t waste the time now and visit the official website to apply for the Recruitment. Also, check FCI Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade, Stenographer, Typist Syllabus 2019 to prepare well for the examination.