Gujarat High Court Group D Admit Card 2020 – If you were searching for Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2020-19 and landed on this page then, your struggle is not wasted because in this article you will get the complete details regarding Gujarat HC Hall Ticket 2020. The Gujarat HC is going to conduct a written examination to recruit 1149 candidates for class IV vacancy. A large number of applicants have filled up the application form to participate in this exam. Candidates who are waiting to download Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2020-19 can know the criteria to download it from here. The examination will take place in the month of February on 17th. Don’t forget to download your admit card and carry it to the exam center to attend your paper.
Generic Details of Gujarat High Court Group D Admit Card 2020
- Department Name: Gujarat High Court
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1149 vacancies
- Name of Post: Class IV including lift-man, water server, home attendant, jail warder, peon, sweeper
- Date of the examination: 17th Feb 2020
- Status of Gujarat HC Admit Card: 10-15 days before the examination
- URL of website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Selection Criteria and Exam pattern of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2020
Contenders will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
The question paper will be objective type which will consist of 100 questions. It includes four subjects i.e. General Knowledge, current Affairs, Gujarati Language and Mathematics. Each question will carry one mark each.
What information does Gujarat HC Admit Card contain?
It will contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Guardian’s name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Name of the exam
- Name of the subjects
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Reporting time at the examination hall
- Important instructions.
Other important documents to carry in the examination center
Candidates who all are going to appear for this Gujarat High Court Exam will have to carry one identity proof document which could be a Aadhar card/ Pan card/ driving license/ voter id card/ passbook.
Technique to download Gujarat high Court Admit Card 2020-19
- Visit the official site i.e. gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Select the Hall Ticket section located on the homepage.
- A new window will open on the screen where you have to enter the registration details such as DOB and user id.
- Submit the details. your Admit Card will be visible on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for the future reference.