HCRAJ Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2021 – Have you applied for HCRAJ Civil Judge posts? If yes, then you must have started studying for this exam. But, are you aware of updated syllabus and exam pattern of Rajasthan HC exam? If not, then don’t fret, because in this article, we have covered everything for you. Rajasthan High Court is going to conduct this exam for filling up 197 Civil Judge Vacancies. To qualify this exam, you must study according to the syllabus and exam pattern which will make the preparation easy. Here, we have mentioned topic wise syllabus. Check the details given below.
Details of HCRAJ Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2021
- Name of the department: Rajasthan High Court
- Number of Vacancies: 197
- Name of Posts: Civil Judge
- Name of the Examination: Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam
- Category: Rajasthan high Court Syllabus 2021-19
- Examination mode: Offline
- Last date to submit online form: 5th Jan 2021
- Date of the exam: Feb 2021 (expected)
Summary Of Raj High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021-19
High Court of Rajasthan has recently published a notification for 197 Civil Judge Vacancies. It was published on 15th Nov 2021 that Applicants can apply for Raj HC 2021-19 via an online application form which is valid from 26th Nov 2021 to 5th Jan 2021. The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the Preliminary exam, Mains exam and the Interview. To qualify these exams, you need to prepare as per the syllabus given by the department.
Exam pattern of Raj High Court For Preliminary exam 2021-19
The exam for Civil Judge in Rajasthan High Court will be held on February 2021. Only the eligible candidates are allowed to sit for the examination. It will be an objective type question paper which includes four subjects i.e. Law Paper-1, Law paper-2, Hindi and English. There will be total 100 questions, each question carries one mark. The candidates will be allotted 2 hours to complete the examination. Make sure you don’t guess the answer because there will be negative marking of reach wrong answer. So, be prepare for the exam as per Civil Judge Exam Syllabus and download the exam pattern from here.
Exam pattern of Raj High Court for Mains exam 2021-19
The applicants who have applied for the preliminary exam and have successfully qualified it, they will be selected for the Mains examination. This paper will be descriptive type. It will also include four topics i.e. Law Paper-1, Law paper-2, Hindi Essay Paper-1, and English Essay paper-1. The maximum marks for Law paper-1 and 2 are 100 marks whereas, Hindi essay and English essay will be of 50 marks each. Th3e participants will be allotted 3 hours each for Law paper 1 and Law paper 2 whereas, 2 hours will be given separately to attend Hindi Essay and English Essay paper.
The participants who will successfully clear the main exam will be eligible to participate in the Interview session. It will be of 35 marks. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis on the mains exam and interview session. To score good in the paper, you must download Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2021-19.
Topic wise syllabus for Raj HC 2021-19
- Code of Civil Procedure,l908
- Order/Judgment Writing
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001,
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Constitution of India
- Indian Contract Act,1872
- The Indian Evidence Act,1872
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- Interpretation of Statues
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963,
- Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act,1872
- The Juvenile Justice Act, 2015
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958,
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Articles and Determiners
- Co-ordination & Subordination
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active & Passive Voice
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms
- Modals expressing various concepts
- शब्द प्रकार : (क) तत्सम, अर्द्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी |
- (ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
- शब्द ज्ञान : पर्यायवाची, विलोम शब्द, शब्द युग्मों का अर्थ भेद, , संश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द संबधं बची शब्दावली, उपयुक्त सब्द चयन, समानार्थी शब्दो का विवेक,
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली: प्रशासनिक, विविध (विशेषतः) |
- शब्द शुद्धि |
व्याकरणिक कोटियाँ: परसर्ग, लिंग, पुरुष, वचन, , वाच्य काल, वृत्ति, पक्षवाक्य रचना |
- वाक्य शुद्धि |
- मुहावरे / लोकोक्तियाँ |
- विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग |
How to download the syllabus for Rajasthan high Court 2021-19?
Follow the given steps to download the syllabus:
- Visit the official website i.e. hcraj.nic.in
- Move to the Recruitment section
- Select civil Judge Cadre Recruitment.
- A new window will appear where you can see your Rajasthan HC Syllabus.
- Select the download icon to download it on your system.
About Rajasthan High Court
The High Court of Rajasthan was established on 21st June 1949 under the Raj HC Ordinance. This seat of this court is at Jodhpur which has a sanctioned judge strength of 50. The first judge of this high court was Kamala Kant Verma. At present, there are total 34 judges in Rajasthan High Court.