HSSC TGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2019 Online – Haryana Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released 773 vacancies in Haryana state for different posts such as, Engineering, drawing instructor, apprenticeship instructor, computer operator, store keeper, technical assistant, librarian and other posts. Also, there are 778 vacancies for TGT Sanskrit. This is a very good opportunity for all those candidates who are interested in Teaching career. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online without any delays before 25th March 2019.
HSSC TGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2019 Online
Dear candidates, the online registration for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 is starting from 22nd February 2019. There are total 615 vacancies for TGT sanskrit (rest of Haryana) and 163 vacancies for Mewat Cadre. Read the full details on the official notification.
Let’s have a look at the important dates for HSSC TGT Recruitment
- Advertisement Number: 2/2019
- Date of notification when published: 14th January 2019
- Initial date to apply online: 22nd Feb 2019
- Last date for submission on online form: 25th March 2019
- Last date to submit the fee for HSSC TGT Recruitment: 28th March 2019
Other Generic details:
- Department name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Post name: TGT Sanskrtit
- Available number of posts: 778 vacancies
- Location of Job: Panchkua (Haryana)
- Application Mode: Online Application Process
- Haryana SSC Official Website: hssc.gov.in
The notification has been released for the posts of Trainee Graduate Teacher. Interested and eligible should apply online which is starting from 22nd Feb. It is heard that the selected candidates will receive Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400. The online application process will be end on 25th March 2019 and aspirants have time till March 28, 2019 to submit their fee.
Eligibility Criteria adopted by HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Maximum age is 42 years
- Age relaxation is given for Sc/St candidates as per Govt. rule
- Candidate should be 12th pass from a recognized Board of HSSC Vacancy 2019
- Plus, Candidates who have completed B.A and B.El.Ed in Sanskrit are eligible for TGT jobs.
- There should be at least 50 per cent marks in Bachelor’s degree in Sanskrit.
Fee process of HSSC Jobs 2019
- Male/Female General candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- as examination fee.
- Female General candidates of Haryana state will pay Rs. 75/- as exam fee.
- Reserved Candidates Male of Haryana will pay Rs 35/-
- Reserved candidates Female of Haryana will pay Rs. 18/-
Pay Scale for HSSc Jobs 2019
Selected candidates for TGT Sanskrit jobs will get an attractive salary on month basis i..e from Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 14200/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Socio-Economic Criteria and experience. Aspirants, who will clear the written test will be called for document verification of Socio-Economic Criteria and experience.
How to Apply?
You don’t need to do much, just visit hssc.gov.in and read the HSSC Notification 2019. After this, select Apply Online link and fill up all the required details. One this is done, complete the fee process and print a copy of your registration form.