Intelligence Bureau IB India Recruitment 2022 Director, SAO, ASO, ACIO – Intelligence Bureau Department has declared 318 vacancies for the post of Deputy Director, Senior Accounts Officer, ASO, ACIO, and other posts through a public notification, newspaper and TV channels. Candidates will have to apply offline for this vacancy. The registration form for this post is available till 23rd Feb 2022. Interested candidates should continue reading this article to know eligibility, selection criteria, pay scale, and other important details.
Intelligence Bureau IB India Recruitment 2022 Director, SAO, ASO, ACIO
- Name of the authority: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Sub Department: Intelligence Bureau
- Number of vacancies: 318
- Name of post: Deputy Director, Senior Accounts Officer, ACIO, ASO and Other posts.
- Location of Job: New Delhi, Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau
- Application Mode: Offline Application Form
- Official portal: mha.gov.in
- Registration Date: 24th April 2022
- Notification Date: 1st March 2022
- Initial date to apply for the post: 23rd Feb 2022
Post-Wise segregation of 318 jobs offered by MHA
- Deputy Director/ Tech: 03
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: 01
- Senior Accounts Officer: 02
- Senior Research Officer 02
- Senior Officer Technical: 06
- Deputy Central: 07
- Assistant Central: 54
- Assistant Security: 12
- Caretaker: 04
- Nursing Orderly: 02
- Printing Press Operator: 01
- Halwai or Cook: 11
- Junior Intelligence Officer0II: 167
- Assistant Security officer: 12
What is the eligibility criteria for MHA IB Jobs 2022?
Education Qualification: Degree and diploma in any field from Recognized University + 2 years of experience in any work
Age Limit: Minimum age is 18 years to apply for the announced posts. Upper age relaxation is also given by the department which can be availed by reading the official notification.
What is the selection procedure adopted by MHA IB Recruitment 2022?
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance i.e. online test. Aspirants who will successfully clear the written test will be able to appear for the Interview round.
Candidates who have participated in MHA IB Jobs 2022 should also check MHA IB Syllabus 2022 for Deputy Director and other posts. It will be very helpful to prepare well for the examination. You will be happier to know that there is no application fee to apply for MHA IB Recruitment 2022.
If you talk about pay scale then you will find out that there is a different amount fixed for every field that a selected candidate will get. Therefore, you need to check the official notification through which you will get all the correct details.
How should I apply for MHA IB Recruitment?
- Visit the Official website i.e. mha.gov.in.
- Move to the Recruitment link and click on it.
- Read the Official notification and then proceed towards filling up the application form.
- Fill up the form and submit it before the last date.