IBPS PO Mains 2018 Result Cut Off – Hey Guys! Here, is a good news for all the candidates who attended IBPS PO exam 2018 on 18th November. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is soon going to announce the result for mains examination which will be available on its official website. Aspirants can check their result here, or form the official website. Qualified candidates will be selected for the Phase-III and the interview round. If you want to check your Score then, don’t move here and there and keep updated yourself by visiting this webpage.
Have a quick look on IBPS PO Mains 2018 Result Cut Off
Here is the exam dates and tentative dates for the result of IBPS PO Exam
- Date of IBPS PO Prelims exam: 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st Oct 2018
- Declaration of the Prelims Exam result: 13th Nov 2018 (Declared)
- Date of the IBPS PO interview session: February 2019
- Date of the provisional allotment: April 2019
What are the details mentioned on the IBPS PO result 2018?
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Date of the exam
- Date of birth
- Maximum score and obtained marks
- Cut off score
Download the result for IBPS PO exam and check your eligibility for the next round
Aspirants who have applied for this exam should check their result. The qualified aspirants will be eligible for the next round i.e. interview. The final decision is depending on the overall performance of the candidate in the mains exam and the interview. Qualified candidates are eligible for the personal interview and they have to attend the exam on 18th Nov 2018.
How to check or download IBPS PO result 2018?
The exam result for IBPS PO exam is divided in three stages i.e. Prelims, Mains and Interview process. The result for all three stages will be announced separately. Here, is how you can check the result:
- Log on to the official website i.e. ibps.in.
- Select the appropriate link to check the result.
- Enter the registration number, roll number or other details asked by the system.
- Enter the password to check the result.
- The result will be appeared to you on the screen.
- Check the cut off list along with your result.
- Download the result and keep a copy with you.
Cut off marks for IBPS PO mains exam 2018
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS PO Cut-Off marks for mains exam. You can check it from the given table. The cut off marks is according to the category of the candidate.
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which conducts the IBPS examination to recruit the candidates for various posts. Its governing body is RBI, NIBM and Finance Ministry of India. It conducts the examination every year for which thousands of candidates apply.