IOCL Engineering Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Hello Friends! If you are seeking for IOCL Examination Syllabus 2019 then you can get all the details here. This is an article written for the sake of the candidates who are going to appear in IOCL Exam 2019. IOCL is going to conduct a written test for the post of Junior Engineer. Interested candidates can download the syllabus from the official website or get the brief details from this article.
Short Details on IOCL Engineering Assistant Syllabus 2019
- Name of the department: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Number of vacancies available: 42
- Post Name: Junior Engineer Assistant posts
- Examination Name: Offline Process
- Category of Syllabus: IOCL Exam Syllabus 2019
- Procedure of Selection: Written test and Skill Test
- Written test: iocl.com
Important dates to remember
- IOCL Advertisement Number: MR/HR/RECT/JEA (All India)/2019
- Date of Online Registration for IOCL JEA Exam: 7th Jan 2019 to 28th Jan 2019
- Last date for Receipt of hard copy of online application form: 4th Feb 2019
- IOCL Syllabus status 2019: Available here
- Date for the Preliminary Exam: 10th February 2019
- IOCL SPTT Examination date: 4th March 2019 to 7th March 2019
Selection method for Junior Engineering Assistant post in IOCL
There will be a written test and Skill Proficiency Test which is required to clear by the candidates to avail the required post. The final selection depends on the total score availed in both the rounds.
Examination pattern for IOCL Exam syllabus 2019
There will be a offline written test which consist of three main subjects i.e. English language, General Knowledge and Technical Subject.
Topic wise syllabus for IOCL JEN 2019
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Current Affairs.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Places in India.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian History.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Mechanical Measurement.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Systems and Communications.
Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Electrical Machines.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electronics Devices.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Power Systems.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Measurement & Metrology.
Download IOCL Exam Syllabus 2019
Open the official website of IOCL and navigate to Syllabus link at the homepage. The Syllabus for IOCL will open in a new tab in the PDF format. Read it and download it. If required, print a copy of it.