Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released 466 job vacancies for the young and eligible candidates. IOCL is inviting the application from the aspirants to appear for Trade Apprentices and Technician Apprentices post. Interested contestants can apply through the online or offline application. The only thing is required is eligibility in IOCL Recruitment 2019. Read the eligibility criteria mentioned in this article and apply before 22nd March 2019.
Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment 2019 Trade & Technician Apprentice
Before deep diving into the details, let’s have an overview of IOCL Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Organization’s Name: IOCL
- Employment Category: Central Government Job
- Name of the Post: Trade and Technician Apprentices
- Number of Posts: 466
- Official website: iocl.com
- Last date to apply online: 8th March 2019
- Last date to apply offline: 22nd March 2019.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 24 years
Candidates can read the official notification for more clearance regarding this job vacancy from the official site. Check the eligibility criteria mentioned on it and if you are suitable for the job then, don’t delay to apply for the post. If the opportunity is knocking your door don’t let it go away and grab it fast.
Candidates who are interested to work in IOCL company should visit the official website to apply for the Apprentice job. The selection will be done on the basis of your performance in the written test and the Interview round. The written test will be conducted on 24th March 2019 for which you need to download Indian Oil IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Admit Card 2019. Once you clear the written test, you will be called for the Interview round that will be held between 1st April to 5th April 2019. Therefore, you have to prepare yourself for the test and the Interview to grab a post of Apprentice in IOCL. Make sure you submit an online application form between 16th Feb 2019 to 8th March 2019.
Can I apply for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for it?
- Candidates who have completed Matriculation/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma in Engineering or equivalent course from a recognized University, they can apply in IOCL Recruitment 2019.
- If you want to apply for Trade Apprentice (Accountant) then you need a B.Com Degree.
- If you want to apply for Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant) then you required 3-year B.A/ B.SC or B.Com degree.
- If you want to apply for Fitter then you are required only 2-year ITI course.
- If you want to apply for Boiler then you are required to have 3 years of B.Sc.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 24 years to apply as Apprentice. Relaxation is given as per Government norms for the reserved category.
Selection Procedure of IOCL Company to recruit Apprentice
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and the Interview round.
How to apply for the Apprentice Jobs in IOCL?
If you have a keen interest to work as Apprentice in IOCL company then you should prepare yourself as per Indian Oil IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2019 so that your chances of selection can be increased. Also, visit the official website and fill up the form before 8th March 2019. After this, submit your application with the required documents to the concerned authority at refinery before 22nd March 2019.