Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers – Hey Guys! Are you interested to work in IOCL company? If yes, then keep reading this article till the end as we have come up with a very beneficial news for you. The vacancy for Junior Engineering has been released by the IOCL department for which you can apply if you are eligible for this post. There are total 68 vacancies and the competition is going to be very tough for this job. The application form is available online, which you can fill up before 28th Jan 2019. Read the further details given below in this article.
Overview of Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers
- Department Name: Indian Oil Corporative Limited
- Number of vacancies: 68 vacancies
- Name of the vacancies: Jr. Engineering Assistant
- Registration Mode: Online
- Name of Division: Mathura Refinery
- Last date to fill up the registration form: 28th Jan 2019
- Website: iocl.com
- Notification number of IOCL: MR/HR/RECT/JEA (ALL INDIA) 2019
- Initial date to apply online for IOCL Jobs: 7th Jan 2019
- Last date to apply online for IOCL Recruitment: 28th Jan 2019
- The date of the exam: Tentatively on 17th Feb 2019
- The date of the result: 22nd Feb 2019 (Expected)
Classification of Vacancies for IOCL Jobs 2019
Eligibility Method for IOCL Jobs 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates who are having 3 years of Diploma in engineering or degree in the relevant field from the recognized University are eligible for IOCL Jobs. They can apply for this job via online method by visiting the official portal.
Age Criteria: There is a certain age limit for the candidates who want to work in IOCL company. Minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 26 years. Apart from this, there is some upper age relaxation as fixed by the government i.e. 5 years for OBC category, 3 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for disable person.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure of IOCL consist of several stages i.e. written test, skill test, and physical test. If the candidates are successful in qualifying the written test then they will be able to attend the second round of examination.
Pay Scale: Contenders who will be selected in this exam will get attractive salary i.e. Rs. 11,900/- to Rs. 32,000/-
Method to apply for IOCL JEA Jobs 2019
- Candidates need to log on to the official website i.e. iocl.com
- Locate the IOCL Notification at Homepage.
- Select “Latest Job Opening” option at homepage and then open IOCL Recruitment PDF.
- Read the complete notification and check if you are eligible.
- Complete the registration form and the payment process.
- Keep a copy of this registration form for the future reference.
- Send the application form to the given address: Hr, Dept, Administration Buidling, Mathura Refinery, UP-281005