Download JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019 – J & K Bank Hall ticket 2018: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd has released the vacancy for Probationary Officer post for which thousands of candidates have applied. Download JK Bank PO Admit Card 2018 from the official website of the department. It is one of the most important document which is compulsory to take in the examination hall. The examination will take place on the different dates i.e. 22, 23, and 24 February 2019. IF you have applied for this exam then don’t forget to download your Admit card because without it, you will not be allowed to enter.
Download JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019
- Department name: Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited
- Also known as: JK Bank
- Number and name of posts: 250 Probationary Officer Posts
- Name and Number of Vacancy: 1200 Banking Associate Posts
- Examination mode: Written
- Name of the exam: JK Bank Probationary Officer and Banking Associate Exam 2018
- Category of article: JK Admit card 2018
- Official site: jkbank.com
- Registration date on JK Bank Online Exam: 20th Oct 2018
- Release date of J & K Bank Hall ticket: Updated Soon
- JK Bank PO Examination date: 21st Feb 2019
- Examination date for J & K Bank: 22-24 Feb 2019
Short details of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Vacancy 2018 notification
There are total 250 vacancies released by Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd. Eligible or interested candidates can apply online before the last date i.e. 6th November 2018. Candidates can apply for this post from 20th October 2018. to know more details about the same, read the whole article.
Selection Criteria: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview
Exam Pattern: The Preliminary Exam will include three subjects i.e. English Language of 30 marks, Quantitative Aptitude of 35 marks and Reasoning Ability of 35 marks.
The Mains exam consist of four subjects including General Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
Importance of J & K bank Call Letter 2019 for PO Exam
The admit card for Jammu & Kashmir Bank will be released on the official site i.e. www.jkbank.com. The Call Letter for J & K Bank is a very important document which contains the beneficial details about the exam and candidate including: name of the candidates, date of the exam, venue of paper, timing of paper, roll number of the candidate and other important instructions.
To get your admit card you need to have your registration id and password. Also, carry one document of identity proof i.e. Pan card/voter Id/passport/driving license/aadhar card, etc.
Center list for J & K Bank Po Exam
- Delhi NCR
How to download the JK Bank Admit Card in simple steps?
- Candidates needs to visit the official site i.e. www.jkbank.com
- Now, locate for Hall Ticket link.
- Select the link and enter the required details.
- Submit it and download your admit card on your device.