JK Bank PO Exam Admit Card 2020 – Candidates who have applied for Jammu and Kashmir Bank Examination 2020 and looking to download their Admit Card need to keep an eye on its official portal. J&K has invited applications from the eligible candidates to fill up 250 posts for Probationary Officer. The Admit Card for this exam will be available before 10-15 days of the examination date and after the closing of registration.
Other necessary details about JK Bank PO Exam Admit Card 2020
- Department Name: Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited
- Available Vacancies: 250
- Name of post: Probationary Officer
- Examination mode: Written Exam
- Name of exam: JK Bank PO Exam
- Website: jkbank.com
- Date of registration: 20th Oct 2020
- Exam date: 21st Feb 2020
- Selection Criteria: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview
This examination is divided in two sections i.e Preliminary and Mains. The qualified candidates will participate in Interview round after which they will be finally selected for the job.
Information on J&K PO Admit Card 2020
Jammu Kashmir Admit Card for Bank will be announced soon on the official website. So, it is recommended to all the candidates to bookmark its official site so that you can check it on a regular basis so that you don’t miss the latest updates regarding it.
Exam Pattern for J&K Bank PO 2020-19
The Preliminary Exam will be of 100 marks which carries three different subjects i.e. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. Whereas, Mains Exam will be of 200 marks for which you will be given 160 minutes. It will consist of four different subject including Quantitative Aptitude, reasoning Ability, General English and General Awareness.
Importance of JK Bank Call Letter 2020
It’s very important that you download J & K Bank Call Letter 2020 to attend your examination. Not a single candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without it. It will have your name, address, exam center, exam date and time. Read each and every detail mentioned on your admit card.
Also, do carry a hard copy of your identity proof document to the examination center for the verification process.
Download J&K Bank Admit Card 2020 by following easy steps
- Log on to the official site i.e. jkbank.com
- Now, navigate to JK Bank Admit card section.
- Once this is done, enter your Reg. number and Id Password.
- Admit card will appear on the computer screen. Download it and Save it.
- Carry it to the exam hall for the verification process.