KPSC Upcoming Jobs Recruitment 2021-19 – Hello Friends! If you live in Karnataka and want to apply for a Government job, then we have a very good news for you all. Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification for 491 vacancies for Group A and B. It is informed to all the candidates that; it is not necessary to be a Karnataka citizen to apply for KPSC Recruitment. No matter, from which state you belongs to, candidates can fill up the online form for KPSC if they meet the eligibility criteria for the paper. Interested aspirants can check the details regarding age limit, fees, selection procedure and other details from this article.
Summary of KPSC Upcoming Jobs Recruitment 2021-19
- Department name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Also known as: KPSC
- Number of Posts: 491 Posts
- Name of the vacancies: Group A & B Technical Posts
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Mode of applying for the job: Online
- Official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
What are the dates to remember for KPSC Recruitment 2021-19?
- Released date of KPSC notification: 6th Dec 2021
- Initial date to apply online for KPSC Group A & B vacancy: 17th Dec 2021
- Last date of online registration for KPSC Jobs: 16th January 2021
Division of vacancies for KPSC Group A & B Vacancy 2021
- Name of the vacancies: Group A & B technical Posts
- Number of the vacancies: 491 Posts
Division according to Group A and B Jobs (total 381 Posts)
- Insurance Medical Officer: 143 Posts
- Assistant Horticulture Officer: 221 Posts
- Senior Assistant Director Horticulture: 08 Posts
- Assistant General Manager: 09 Posts
Division of posts for Group A and B Jobs 2021-19 in H.K (total 110 posts)
- Insurance Medical Officer: 16 Post
- Asst. General Manager: 01 Post
- Chief Librarian: 05 Post
- Asst. Horticultural Officer: 88 Post
Eligibility of the candidates for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2021-19
Education Qualification: The aspirants who wants to apply for KPSC Recruitment must have a Graduation and Post-Graduation degree from the recognized board. For medical officer, you need to have M.B.B.S degree to apply for Job. Read the complete notification released by the department.
Age limit: The participant should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years to apply for KPSC Jobs 2021. Age relaxation is given for the different category of the people as per the govt. rule. Check the details below:
- Category 3A, 3B: 38 years
- Category 2A, 2B: 38 years
- Category-I: 40 years
- PWD: 40 years
What is the salary offered to the selected candidate for KPSC vacancy 2021?
The selected candidate will receive a good amount of salary. They will be paid Rs. 40,900/- to Rs. 97,100/- for KPSC Recruitment 2021-19. Aspirants must download the KPSC official Notification either from here or from the links mentioned in this article.
What would be the amount of application fees to apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2021-19?
The participants who belongs to the General Category will have to pay Rs. 600/- as the registration fee for KPSC Jobs 2021. However, the candidates who belongs to 2A, 2B and 3A, 3B category will pay Rs. 300/- as an examination fee. If a candidate is Ex-Military person then, has to pay Rs. 50 for this job application. The fees will be submitted online. It can be done through credit card, debit card, net banking or other mode as mentioned on the application form.
What will be the selection criteria for Karnataka PSC Recruitment aspirants?
The selection process will be based on the Competitive Examination result for KPSC Vacancy 2021. You can check the more details on the official website. Here, we have provided the links to check the official notification released by the Karnataka department.
How to fill the online application form for KPSC Recruitment 2021?
If you are eligible for KPSC Vacancy Jobs 2021 then, submit the online application form for KPSC Recruitment. Check the given instructions and follow them in sequence:
- Aspirants need to log on to the official website of Karnataka PSC i.e. kar.nic.in
- Once this is done, navigate to the official notification available at the Homepage.
- Now, select the KPSC Recruitment PDF.
- Read it carefully. Once this is done, apply for the application.
- Check the details filled up by you and proceed to the payment process.
- Complete the fees criteria and submit it.
- Keep a copy of the form for the future reference.
- Select the Submit button for the registration.
Conclusion: Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification 491 vacancies for Group A and B technical posts. You may check the eligibility criteria for KPSC Vacancy 2021. Keep in touch with us to know the more details about the same.