Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Maharashtra Forest Department has released 900 vacancies for Forest Guard posts in Kolhapur. Interested candidates should read the official notification available on the website. The last date to apply for this post is 3rd Feb 2022. Check eligibility, pay scale and selection method by the department mentioned below in this article.
About Maharashtra Forest Department
MFD was established by State Government with an aim of conservation and management of forests on sustainable basis for present and future generation. Its working includes strengthening, expansion and improvement of National Parks.
Summary of Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2022
- Department Name: Maharashtra Forest Department
- Well Known As: Mahaforest
- Number of Vacancies: 900
- Name of Vacancy: forest Guard Posts
- Mode of registration: Online Registration
- Category of Job: Government
- Final date to apply online: 3rd Feb 2022
- Official website: mahaforest.nic.in
What are the important dates for Mahaforest Jobs 2022?
- Notification Number of Maharashtra Forest Department: 01/2022
- Advertisement was released on: 10th January 2022
- Initial date to apply online for Maharashtra Forest Department : 14th Jan 2022
- Last date of Online registration for Maharashtra forest Guard Bharti: 3rd Feb 2022
Division of Vacancies for Maharashtra Forest Guard Posts 2022
These 900 vacancies in Maharashtra Forest is divided for several posts like Accountant, Peon, Forest, Guard, Legal advisor, Clerk cum typist, etc.
Qualification, Age, Application fee and selection criteria
Aspirants who all are going to apply for Maharashtra Forest Department Jobs 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria. It is because, if you apply for the exam and do not fulfill the eligibility like education or age then, your application will be rejected by the department.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Forest Department Vacancy 2022
Applicants who are 12th pass can apply for a job in Forest department of Maharashtra. The passing certification should be of recognized University.
Also, applicants must be not below than 18 years and above than 25 years. to know upper age relaxation you must read the official notification.
Additionally, aspirants needs to pay a certain amount of application fee. Candidates belongs to General category will pay rs. 5000/- as and exam fee and rs 350/- will be paid by the reserved candidates.
Selection Method: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, physical test and running test. Candidates who will qualify this exam will be attending physical test and running test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be receiving Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-. However, the initial amount depends on the post of the candidate.
How to apply for Maharashtra Forest Department Jobs 2022?
- Logon to the official site i.e. mahaforest.nic.in
- Now, locate the Recruitment Section at homepage.
- Fill up the form with the correct details.
- Do the payment of the application fee and move ahead
- Submit it and print a copy of your registration form.