Rajasthan MDSU PTET Admit Card 2019 for Dungar College, Bikaner – Contenders who have already applied in Dungar College for PTET, B.A, B.Ed or B.Sc can easily download Admit Card to attend the paper in the upcoming month. Applicants who have filled the Rajasthan PTET Applicant form will be able to download the Hall Ticket before 15 days of the exam from the official site. The entrance exam for PTET, B.A, B.Sc is going to be conducted on 12th May 2019. Therefore, you have to keep patience to download the entry ticket for the exam.
If you have filled up the form correctly and registered yourself properly on the official website then only you will be issued with Rajasthan Pre teacher eligibility test admit card. As per the sources, the Hall Ticket for registered candidates will be available online which will be accessible through registration number and date of birth. The candidates are required to have a print out of Rajasthan PTET Call Letter 2019 which is to be taken to the exam center to attend the exam. You will be happier to know that, the department will soon update the hall ticket for all the registered candidates.
Rajasthan MDSU PTET Admit Card 2019 for Dungar College, Bikaner
Applicants who have applied in Rajasthan MSDU PTET Application Form 2019 for Dungar College, Bikaner will be able to appear in the exam which is going to be conducted in the month of May. After releasing the Admit card the department will conduct the written test on the basis of which the deserving candidates will be selected. All the candidates are required to download Rajasthan PTET Hall Ticket 2019 to attend the paper. No candidate will be allowed to write in the exam without the Call Letter. The department has not officially announced the date for releasing the Admit card but, it is estimated that you will be able to download it before 15 days of the exam.
Crucial details regarding Rajasthan PTET Call Letter 2019
- The PTET Call Letter for Dungar College will be available online before 1 or 2 weeks of the exam.
- The admit card will be available in a PDF format which is to be downloaded and printed by the candidates.
- Candidates will be required to have Registration ID and Date of Birth to get the Admit card.
- It is recommended to check all the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket so that any correction can be corrected before time.
- It is recommended to read and follow all the instructions mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Don’t write anything with pen or pencil on the Hall Ticket.
- Don’t forget to take it to the exam center and keep it safe until the result is announced.
Downloading method for PTET Admit Card 2019
- Visit www.ptet2019.org on any web browser and click the Admit Card link for the PTET 2019.
- Enter the login details in the required box, fill in the captcha code and submit the details.
- Get your Admit card on the screen in a PDF format. Check the details and then download in on your device.
- Print at least 2 copies of your Admit card and carry one copy to the exam center.