MP High Court Vacancy 2020 Civil Judge – Online applications are invited from the candidates by Madhya Pradesh High Court to fill up 190 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge. Interested aspirants can fill up the online form from 27th Dec to 20th Jan 2020. Please read the eligibility criteria available on the official website, else you can find the full details here. Read the full details in the article about recruitment process, application fees, selection process, exam pattern etc.
General details on MP High Court Vacancy 2020 Civil Judge
- Name of the department: High Court of Madhya Pradesh
- Examination name: Class II Level II entry Level Exam 2020 for civil Judge
- Registration mode: Online mode
- Name of the post: Civil Judge Class 2
- Initial date to apply online: 27th Dec 2020
- Closing date to apply online: 20th Jan 2020
- Last date to make any correction in the form: @0th Jan 2020
- Date of the examination: 23rd Feb 2020
- Website: mphc.gov.in
Classification of MPHC Recruitment 190 civil judge vacancy
The department has divided the vacancies category wise.
- SC: 30
- ST: 38
- OBC: 27
- General: 95
Eligibility for MP High Court Vacancy 2020 Civil Judge
Necessary education qualification for MP High Court Vacancy 2020
- The candidates who have qualified their Graduation from a recognized Institute are eligible for MP High court Recruitment 2020.
- Aspirants who have passed English shorthand paper from recognized board of shorthand and typewriting at the speed of 80 words per minute are eligible for this examination.
Age limit to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
Mention the application fees, pay scale and selection procedure for MP High court Vacancy 2020
- 1000/- for General and OBC category
- 600/- for Sc/St category
The application fee is to be made via online mode using net banking/credit card/debit card.
Rs 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-
What is the selection criteria for Madhya Pradesh HC Recruitment?
- Online Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Online prelims exam carry 150 marks and mains exam carry 400 marks. If you qualify the Prelims exam, then you will be allowed to attend the Main exam after which you will be invited for the interview session.
What are the instructions to apply for the exam?
You can apply online by visiting the official website www.mphc.gov.in MP high Court Vacancy 2020. Follow the further steps to do this:
- Navigate to the careers page on the official website.
- Now, open the online application form,
- Fill up your academic qualification, skills, experience, and other relevant details as per the instructions.
- Attach the self-attested copies of your education documents in the exact format as mentioned on the screen.
- Pay the application fee to complete the registration.
- Complete the form and submit it
- Take a hard copy of this document.
About Madhya Pradesh High Court
The High Court of Madhya Pradesh is located in Jabalpur which was established in 2nd January 1936. It is located at Civil Lines. It consists of approved strength of Permanent Judges and working strength of Permanent judges. It is also responsible for recruiting the candidates every year for various posts.