MPPSC 2021 Notification News for Medical Officer – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Medical Officer (MO). The process for online registration will start from 5th March 2021 on a temporary basis for which the official notification has been released on 15th Feb 2021.
The process for applying for MPPSC Jobs 2021 will be completely online that is to be done by visiting the official site i.e. www.mppsc.nic.in. The online process for MPPSc Medical Officer will be initiated from the next week and will be valid till 12th March 2021. Candidates who have a degree of MBBS, only they will be able to appear for this post. Also, the candidates should lie under 21 to 45 years age to apply for MPPSC Medical Officer post.
MPPSC 2021 Notification News for Medical Officer
- Online application is starting from: 21st Feb 2021
- Last date to fill Online application: 5th March 2021
- Last date to pay the online fee: 5th March 2021
- Last Date for Correction in the application form: 7th March 2021
- Date for the exam of MPPSC Recruitment 2021: Updated soon
- Admit Card will be available on: Updated soon
Category Wise Distribution of APPSC Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 1065
- OBC Category: 404
- Sc Category: 97
- ST Category: 564
Am I Suitable for MPPSC Medical Officer Post 2021?
- If you are MBBS degree or equivalent degree holder then you can apply for MPPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021.
- Also, you should be equal or above that 21 years and below or equal to 45 years to apply for this job.
- If you have filled up the application form of MPPSC then you will have to complete the payment process also. i.e. Rs 540 for OBC candidate, Rs. 540 for SC and ST candidates and the same fee is to be paid by the PH candidates.
Note: If you have done any mistake in the application form then you will have to pay Rs. 50 for the correction. Also, the fees is to be paid through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Salary details for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
Candidates who will be able to pass all the stages of the exam they will be selected as Medical Officier by MPPSC. The selected candidates will get Rs. 15600-39100 with a grade pay or Rs. 5400 per month.
How can you apply for MPPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021?
To apply for MPPSC Medical Officer 2021, you will have to visit the official website i.e. mppsc.nic.in. Now, follow the online instructions:
- Select the link Apply Online located on the right-hand side of the homepage.
- Select Click Here link and move to the next step.
- Locate the vacancy for which you are interested in.
- Now, fill up the application form, upload the necessary documents and make the payment.
- Once this is done, take a print out of this application form for future use.
Bookmark this webpage to keep yourself updated with MPPSC latest news. Prepare well for the examination and do good in the exam. All the best!