MPSC PSI STI ASO Recruitment 2022 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission notification has been released for the different vacancies such as Police Sub Inspector, State tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer. There are total 555 vacancies for different post. If you are interested to serve the nation by becoming police inspector then, go ahead and fil up the application form for the released posts.
Overview of MPSC PSI STI ASO Recruitment 2022
- Job role: Police Sub Inspector, State Tex Inspector and Assistant Section Officer
- Education Qualification: Any degree (graduation)
- Number of vacancies: 806
- Experience required: No
- Salary: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/-
- Location of Job: Maharashtra
- Last date to apply: 19.03.2022
- Location of Job: Maharashtra
- Department Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Application Mode: Online
- Official portal: mpsc.gov.in
- Category of Job: Government
- Post title: Police Sub Inspector and Other
Other relevant details on MPSC Sub Inspector vacancy 2022
- Advertisement number: 3119/Cr-60/2022/3
- Release date of MPSC Notification: 9th January 2022
- Initial date to fill up online application form: 9th Jan 2022
- Closing date to apply online for MPSC Recruitment: 29th Jan 2022
- The MPSC Exam will take place on: 28th Sep 2022
Division of Vacancies for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2022
- Total number of vacancies: 555 posts
- Name of the post: Police Sub Inspector and Other vacancies
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) – Group B – 650
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO)- Group-B – 64
- State Tax Inspector (STI)- Group-B – 89
Am i suitable for Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2022? What is the eligibility criteria?
Candidates who want to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022 have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for MPSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022:
- Applicants must be graduated in any field from a recognized University. Additionally, candidates are required to have an experience for the post in which they are applying. Also, the candidate should be familiar of Marathi Language.
- Age Limit: Aspirants must be between 18 years to 31 years for the post of Police Sub Inspector. Candidates under and above this age are not eligible for the required post. You can check complete details on the official notification.
- Selection Procedure: Department will organize a written test for the candidates for MPSC Recruitment 2022. Applicants have to qualify this test to get selected for the next round of this exam. Qualified candidates will be giving physical test for MPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2022. The final result will be prepared after the final round of the candidates in which the performance of every candidate will be calculated for all rounds.
Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment 2022
If you are willing to take participate in MPSC Recruitment 2022 then you have to pay a registration fee. Candidates who belongs to Unreserved Category will pay Rs. 374/- as an application fee and the aspirants who belongs to Reserved Category will be paying Rs. 274/- as an examination fee. The process to submit the application fee is online.
How to apply online for MPSC recruitment 2022?
- First of all, candidates will apply online by navigating to the official website i.e mpsc.gov.in
- After this, select the MPSC Notification 2022 to read it.
- Now, click on Apply online link and fill up all the details in MPSC Application Form.
- After this, applicants will do the payment process.
- Now, you can take a print of your registration form.