MSPDCL Manipur Recruitment 2019 – Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited has released a notification for hiring candidates for the post of Junior technical Assistant, Computer Operator, Bill Assistant and other posts. There are total 622 vacancies released for Group C and D posts that are available with MSPDCL Jobs 2019.
The registration process for Group C and D posts is completely offline. If you are interested to apply for this job then do this before 21st February 2019. After this, no application form will be accepted by the department. These jobs are meant for 10th, 12th and fresher graduated candidates. Therefore, don’t skip it at any cost.
MSPDCL Manipur Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Authority: Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited
- Available number of vacancies 622
- Name of the posts: 622
- Role of the job: JTA, WCCA, Computer Operator and Other Vacancies
- Role of the Job: Group C & D vacancies
- Application mode: Offline Application form
- Last date to apply: 21st Feb 2019
- Official portal: mspdcl.com
- Notification date: 17th Jan 2019
- Initial date to apply for MSPDCL: 12th Feb 2019
- Last date to apply for MSPDCL: 21st Feb 2019
- Last date to submit application fee: 28th Feb 2019
- Vacancies for Group C posts: 254
- Vacancies for Group D posts: 368
Eligibility Criteria for MSPDCL Jobs 2019
- For Group C posts: Those candidates who are 12th pass and graduated can apply for University Board of Indian Government.
- For Group D posts: Candidates who are matriculation pass/HSLC from any recognized Board can apply for these jobs.
- Minimum age to apply for MSPDCL Jobs 2019 is 18 years and maximum age is 38 years.
- Upper age relaxation has been fixed by the government i.e. 5 years for SC/St category, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category.
Candidates who wants to fill up the application mode to take participate in the written test for MSPDCL Jobs will have to pay Rs. 500/- as and application fee. Candidates who belongs to SC/St category will pay Rs. 300/- and PWD category candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
The application fee is to be paid cast to the Receipt Counter of MSPDCL, Corporate Office, Third Floor, New Directorate Building Near 2nd M.R Gate, Imphal-Dimapur Road Imphal, Manipur-795001.
Selection Process For MSPDCL Group C and & Jobs
The selection process for these vacancies will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in the written examination and the Interview. Final merit list will be posted online after the Interview session.
Procedure to apply online
- Make sure you are connected to the internet. Navigate to the official website of Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited i.e. mspdcl.com.
- Locate for the MSPDCL Recruitment 2019 at the homepage.
- Now, read the notification and check the eligibility process.
- If you are eligible, move ahead by clicking on Apply Online button.
- Fill up the application form and send it to the address that is mentioned above.
- Also, pay the application fee amount on time.
- Don’t forget to take a copy of the application form.