NCL Recruitment 2021 Apprentice Post – Northern Coalfields Limited has released 441 vacancies through the official notification in Singrauli. One can check the new recruitment jobs 2021-19 on the official website nclcil.in. Read the complete details before applying for the job. Make sure to fill up the form before the last date which is 12th January 2021. To know more details like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam date, application fees and selection process, check the details mentioned below.
Everyone dreams of a good job in his/her life and if it can be Government then, there is nothing good than that. This is a golden opportunity for the aspirants those who want to work in NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The starting date of the application form is 10th Dec 2021 and you have to fill it online by visiting the official website.
Short summary of NCL Recruitment 2021 Apprentice Post
- Name of the department: Northern Coalfields Limited Singrauli (NCL)
- Number of vacancies: 441 posts
- Name of the vacancies post: Apprentice
- Mode of applying for the job: Online
- Job type: Government
- Last date of applying for NCL vacancy 2021: 12th Jan 2021
Classification of Singrauli Northern Coalfield Apprentice Jobs 2021-19
Dates to remember for NCL Recruitment 2021
- Number of the Advertisement: NCL/H RD/ Apprenticeship/Notification/18/1475
- Date of the notification released for Northern Coalfield Vacancy: 8th Dec 2021
- Online registration form is valid from: 10th Dec 2021
- Closing date of the application form: 12the Jan 2021
Who can apply for Singrauli NCL Recruitment 2021? Details on eligibility criteria of Northern Coalfield Apprentice Recruitment
The candidates who are interested to work in NCL must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who belongs to Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh, only they can fill up the NCL Apprentice Bharti Online form. Other information like qualification, age limit, fess, pay scale and selection process is detailed below.
Qualification required to fill up the online form for NCL Apprentice vacancy:
- For Welder: Applicants should pass 8th class and have ITI diploma in Welder Trade from recognized institute.
- For Electrician: The applicant should have 10th passed and have ITI diploma in electrician trade from a reputed and recognized institute.
- Fitter: The candidate must have passed 10th class and have ITI diploma in fitter from recognized institute by SCVT or NCVT.
Age limit for Apprentice Job
The government has fixed a certain limit on the age of the candidates who can apply for this job. This was decided on 1st April 2021 that applicant must be not under 16 years and above 24 years. However, there are some age relaxation for the different category of the people. 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST candidate and 3 years is given for OBC candidate.
Selection method for Singrauli Northern Coalfields Jobs 2021
The selection of the aspirants will be based on the merit list. A list of the merit will be prepared according to the marks obtained in IT diploma. Low category candidates must have 50% marks in ITI field and 45% marks are compulsory for the SC/ST category. To know more about the same, read the official advertisement made by the NCL Jobs.
Salary package for Singrauli NCL Apprentice Jobs 2021-19
The selected candidates will receive an attractive salary by the Northern Coalfield department. Read the official notification of Northern Coalfield Job 2021 to know more about the salary details.
What is the application fee to apply for Northern Coalfields Apprentice Vacancy 2021?
The application fees are not mentioned on the notification of NCL Recruitment. The starting date for the submission of online application is 10th Dec 2021 and the closing date is 12th Jan 2021. Check all the information online by visiting the official website.
How to fill up the online form for Northern coalfields apprentice Vacancy 2021?
If you have checked the eligibility criteria and you fulfil that then you can apply online. It is available online from 10th Dec 2021 to 12th Jan 2021. You must have a scanned copy of some of the documents required for this job. Also, you should have a mobile number and email id for Norther Coalfield Recruitment 2021-19.
Check the list of the required documents
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature copy
- Mark sheet of ITI
- Birth certificate of the candidate (or, 8th, 10th mark sheet)
- Pan Card (must)
- Aadhar Card (must)
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of the Caste
- Details of bank account
Easy steps to follow to apply online for Singrauli NCL Recruitment 2021-19
- Firstly, the applicant needs to visit apprenticeship.gov.in
- Now, you have to fill up the registration form
- Register as Apprentice and then, navigate to nclcil.in website on the browser
- Once this is done, move to career tab and then select Apply button for NCL Apprentice Vacancy
- Enter all the educational details in the given columns.
- Upload the required documents and then submit the form successfully.
- Don’t forget to check all the details entered by you.
- Now, take a hard copy of the registration form.
Conclusion: Northern Coalfield Limited has released an advertisement for 441 Apprentice jobs. Interested candidates can fill up the online form which is valid from 6th Oct 2021 to 12th Nov 2021. Read the official notification of NCL Jobs 2021 for Apprentice Jobs.