New India Assurance NIACL AO Admit Card 2019 – The New India Assurance Company Limited is inviting the application from the eligible candidates for Administrative Officers post. As per the notification, there are total 312 vacancies for which the candidates can apply online before 26th Dec 2018. Aspirants who have already applied for this job post and waiting to download the NIACL Admit Card have reached to the right place as we have mentioned the direct links in our article through which you will be able to download your Call Letter easily.
Candidates from all over India take participate in NIACL exam to get hired for the required post in this organization. It is one of the biggest Insurance company that has many branches not only in India but also outside India.
Highlights of New India Assurance NIACL AO Admit Card 2019
- Department Name: New India Assurance Company Limited
- Number of Posts: 312
- Name of post: Administrative Officer in NIACL
- Examination mode:Online
- Name of the exam: NIACL Administrative Officer Exam 2019
- Selection Method: Preliminary Exam, Mains exam and the Interview session
- Category: NIACL Call Letter 2019
- Website: newindia.co.in
- Notification number: CORP.HRM/AO/2018
- The notification published on: 5th Dec 2018
- Initial date of registration: 10th Dec 2018
- Closing date of registration: 26th Dec 2018
- Status of NIACL AO Exam Call Letter: Available Now
- Date of Exam: 30th Jan 2019
- Date of Mains exam: 2nd March 2019
More details on NIACL AO Vacancies 2019
NIACL has issued a public notification for recruiting 312 Administrative Officer. If you are willing to take participate in this exam then don’t delay further and fill up the online application form. There will be two examinations to shortlist the candidates i.e. Preliminary and Mains Exam. A Preliminary exam will take place on 30th of Jan after which there will be Mains exam on 2nd March 2019. The qualified candidates of Preliminary exam will be able to attend the Mains exam.
Importance of NIACL Admit Card 2019
Admit card for any exam is a very important document. Similarly, NIACL Call Letter holds an utmost importance because nary a participant would be allowed to attend the paper without Admit Card. So, it’s highly important for all the participants to carry NIACL AO Call Letter to the examination center. The invigilator may ask any participant at any time to show him the admit card. Your admit card will have the following details:
- Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Other instructions
What are the other documents to be carried in the examination hall for NIACL AO Exam?
Participants need to carry their Admit Card to the examination hall and one document of identity proof for the identity verification by the invigilator at the examination centre. The document should have permanent address and age mentioned on it. Don’t forget to take one photograph at the exam center. All these documents are required to take in the exam center. You can take Aadhar card, voter id, Pan card or passport as an identity proof document.
Easy steps to download NIACL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2019
- Log on to newindia.co.in website to start the procedure.
- Locate Admit Card section and then let the link open.
- Now, fill up the details and submit it.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy of your admit card.