NIACL AO Exam Syllabus for Recruitment 2020 – New India Assurance Company had recently published a notification about 312 vacancies for Administrative Officers posts 2020. The candidates who have taken part in this exam should start the preparation to clear the paper as per the Syllabus. You can download NIACL Syllabus 2020 from here. We have mentioned the links at the end of the article from where you can download it on your system. The paper of NIACL will be divided in two parts for which the exam will be held on two different dates i.e. 30th Jan 2020 and 2nd March 2020. Well, this is good for the aspirants as they got more time to prepare for the 2nd exam of NIACL. Continue reading the article to know more details about NIACL Exam Syllabus 2020.
Summary of NIACL AO Exam Syllabus for Recruitment 2020
- Department name: New India Assurance Company Limited
- Also known as: NIACL
- Total vacancies released by the department: 312 Posts
- Name of the posts: Administrative Officer (Generalist & Specialist)
- Mode of paper: Written paper and Interview
- Category: Exam Syllabus for NIACL 2020
- Website: newindia.co.in
Is there any important date which I need to remember for NIACL Exam 2020?
- Advertisement number: Corp.HRM/AO/2020
- Date of notification: 5th Dec 2020
- Opening date for registration: 10th De 2020
- Closing date for Registration: 26th Dec 2020
- Date of written test 1: 30th Jan 2020
- Date of NIACL 2nd exam: 2nd March 2020
What is the selection criteria adopted by the NIACL department?
The selection procedure for NIACL AO posts depends on three stages i.e. Preliminary exam, mains exam, and Interview. Firstly, the candidate needs to clear the first stage then only, he will be selected for the 2nd round. Once the aspirant clears both rounds then, he will be called for the interview session. Candidate must prepare according to the Syllabus 2020 for NIACL exam.
NIACL Exam pattern for AO posts 2020-19
There will be two parts of the NIACL examination i.e. Preliminary and Mains. A preliminary exam will be done to select the candidates for the mains exam. The preliminary test will be objective type and will carry 100 marks in total for which you will be given total 60 minutes. The preliminary qualified candidate will be eligible for the mains exam. There will be a different paper for Generalist and Specialist posts. Here, we have mentioned the exam pattern and syllabus for both vacancies. Check the pattern below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam (Generalist)
- Mains Exam (Specialists)
Check the topic wise NIACL Syllabus 2020 for AO
Aspirants who have applied for AO examination can check the NIACL Syllabus 2020. It will help the candidates to get good marks in the exam. Check the Syllabus given below.
NIACL Exam Syllabus for AO, topics including in Reasoning
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Statements & Arguments.
NIACL Exam Syllabus for AO, topics including in the English Language
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Spotting Errors.
- Idiom and Phrases
NIACL Exam Syllabus for AO, topics including in General Awareness
- Indian Economy.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian History.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Environmental Issues.
- General Science.
- Famous Places in India.
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Countries and Capitals.
NIACL Exam Syllabus for AO, topics including in Quantitative Aptitude
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Boats and Streams.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Height and Distance.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Simple Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Time and Work.
- Stocks and Share.
- Volume and Surface Area.
How can I download the syllabus for NIACL Administrative Officer Posts?
Follow the given steps to download the syllabus for Preliminary and Mains Exam.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to open the official website of NIACL i.e. New India Assurance Company Limited i.e. newindia.co.in
- After that, locate the Syllabus section on the homepage.
- Select the Syllabus PDF Link to download it on your system or device.
- Wait for the download to complete.
Conclusion: NIACL has issued a notification for 312 AO Posts for which you can start preparing for the exam as per the Syllabus and exam pattern 2020. Aspirants should also check the AO selection procedure and eligibility criteria.