NIT Faculty Jobs Recruitment 2021 – The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has released a notification for the recruitment of Faculty in the department. Those candidates who are interested to apply in NIT for Faculty Jobs can read this article to know all the details regarding NIT Recruitment 2021. There are a total of 177 vacancies for the different post like Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor for which you can apply. But, before applying for the post you will have to check the eligibility criteria. If you don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria then you cannot apply for the post. Whether it is of age limit or educational qualifications, you have to fulfill both the requirements.
NIT Faculty Jobs Recruitment 2021
NIT is the supreme governing body of India’s National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system. It is one of the top-ranked engineering colleges where only intelligent, top-ranked and extraordinary students get admission. At present, it is inviting the application from the eligible and interested candidates for the post of Faculty job.
As you have been told earlier that candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, only they will be able to apply in NIT Recruitment 2021. So, let’s check out the suitability of the candidates.
Required Education Qualification by NIT for Faculty Jobs
- Aspirants who have completed their Post Graduation, B.E. B.Tech with Ph.D. or equivalent course from a recognized Institute for NIT Recruitment 2021 can apply for the given post.
- Ph.D degree is compulsory for all the candidates. Also, for the engineering department, you should have a B.Tech degree or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
- If you have done Pd.D after B.Tech from a reputed college then also, you are suitable for Faculty jobs.
- For Humanities/Applied Sciences/Management: B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc or any equivalent undergraduate degree and M.A/ M.Com/ MCA or MBA or any equivalent degre in releavant discipline.
Required Age/Achievements for Faculty Jobs in NIT Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must be below or equal to 35 years to apply in NIT Jobs 2021.
- Also, the candidates must have qualified GATE/ SLET/ NET.
- Also, the aspirants should have at least 2 SCI Journal publications.
- The contender should have a good academic record from 10th to 12th standard.
- Any one degree from State or Central funded Institutions.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview. Only the deserving candidates will be selected by the professionals. Therefore, you have to mentally prepare yourself to face such big and experienced professionals.
How will you apply?
If you are interested to apply for Faculty jobs in NIT Recruitment 2021 then you have to visit the official website i.e. www.nitrkl.ac.in. Read the notification mentioned on the homepage for Faculty Jobs. Check the eligibility criteria and then fill up the form. Enter each and every detail in the form i.e. your name, address, educational qualification, skills, experience, achievements, and other information which it asks for. Once this is done, submit the details and proceed towards the payment process. Pay the application fee and take a print of NIT Recruiment 2021 registration form.