North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – If you are seeking a job in Railway department then here is a good news for you i.e. RRC Allahabad, North Central Railway has assigned 703 Apprentice vacancies. The submission of Application form will be done through online mode. North Central Railway Recruitment Board has recently updated the notification in the month of December 2018. Interested candidates can fill up the online form to avail the job in Railway department. The last date to apply for this job vacancy is 30th December 2018. Visit www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in for more information on recruitment 2018-19 in Railway department. Candidates who are interested in this job shouldn’t be late to fill up the form.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
If you want to be the part of North Central Railway then it is good for you to know that it is inviting application form for RRC Allahabad Apprentice jobs 2018. The participants who have ITI certificate in the particular field is eligible to fill up the application form for RRC 2018. Before filling up the form, you should check the Qualification requirement for Act Apprentice Recruitment 2018. To know more about NCR Allahabad Vacancies such as Age limit and qualification check the links given below.
- Department Name: North Central Railway (NCR)
- Also known as RRC Allahabad
- Total job vacancy: 703
- Category of the job: Government type
- Official website: ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Name of the posts: Act apprentice Jobs
- Application mode: Apply Online
- Starting Date: 1st December 2018
- Last Date: 30th December 2018
- Job location: All Over India
Check the given table for jobs vacancies in Allahabad RRC
Allahabad RRC has released 703 Act Apprentice vacancies in the various sector the description of which is mentioned in the below picture:
Before applying for any post in NCR Railways Jobs, please make sure that you have met the minimum educational qualifications and Age limit.
Education Qualification To Fill Up The Online Form For NCR Railways Recruitment 2018-19
If you are applying for the Trade Apprentice post, then minimum educational qualification is 10th class or 12th class passed or ITI in any particular Trade from a reputed and recognized board.
Age Limit To Fill Up The Online Form For NCR Railways Recruitment 2018-19
The age limit for this job is as follows:
- Starting Age: 15 Years
- Last Age limit: 24 years
Apart from this, there is an age relaxation provided to the applicants which depend on their reserved category.
Significant Dates for NCR Recruitment 2018-19
- Date of Announcement: 27th Nov 2018
- Starting date for submission of online form: 30th Nov 2018
- Closing date to apply for the vacancy: 30th Dec 2018
- Closing date for issuing the hard copy of NCR Allahabad jobs Application form: 31st Dec 2018
Overviews of NCR Railway Jobs 2018
Salary Package: The Salary package for Trade apprentice jobs will be good. Selected Candidate will be proffered stipend for the very first year of training after which, he/she will be given a fixed monthly salary as per the norms of the department for North Central Railway Apprentice jobs. Also, the selected candidate will get pay band of Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 after his training and GP of 1800 to 1900.
Fees for online application form: Candidates who belong to General category has to pay 100 Rs. to fill up the application form for North Central Railway. Whereas, if you belong to SC/ST/PH or women category then, there are no fees to be paid by you. To know more about exam date, fees, and criteria of selection, visit the official site of RRC Allahabad.
Selection Process: The Criteria for selection for North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 is based on Merit List and Face to Face Interview.
Are you eligible for the North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Application form?
We have already mentioned above the minimum educational qualification to fill up the application form for North Central Railway Recruitment. Candidates can also check the pay scale and fees information which is mentioned above.
How to apply for the Allahabad job in North Central Railway Recruitment 2018? How can I submit the online Application form?
If you want to be the part of North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 by filling up an application form, then find the detailed steps here which will help you to fill the form correctly. Read and follow the given steps to apply for the vacancy in North Central Railway:
- First, you need to make sure that your laptop is connected to the internet so that you can fill up the form without any loading time or other hindrances.
- Log on to the official website ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Navigate to the North Central Railway Recruitment Notification Link
- This link will direct you to a new page where you will find the details in the notification.
- Now, select to apply for RRC Allahabad Application form.
- Next, you have to fill up the information in vacant boxes without making any errors.
- Also, upload your recent passport size picture and other required documents.
- Go through the all the information which you filled up. Also, check the size of your uploaded documents.
- Now, take a printout of the RRC Allahabad Online form.
- Finally, you have to send the hard copy of RRC NCR Recruitment application form along with the required documentation to the given postal address.
Postal Address for NCR Railway Application Form
Office of SR. Divisional Personnel Officer, Allahabad
(Room No. 112- Personal Branch/Recruitment Section)
Conclusion: The online application form can be submitted by visiting the official website of North Central Railway Recruitment 2018. Candidates must complete the criteria for submitting the hard copy of RRC Allahabad Vacancy Application form before the closing date.