NVS Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 – Do you want to work as a Teacher in Government School? Or, want to work in non-teaching department in School? Whatever is you wish, you have great opportunity to apply in Navodaya Samiti Vidyala where there are total 251 PGT vacancies for Principal, Commissioner, Assistant, Computer operator, etc. You have a golden chance to in this school so don’t miss it. Fill up the application form which are available online till 14th Feb 2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is recruiting the eligible candidates for Teaching and Non-Teaching department. Here, in this article you will find the details regarding eligibility, pay scale, selection and other details.
Summary of NVS Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2019
- Name of the organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Department Name: Jawahar Naavodaya Samiti
- Total number of vacancies: 251
- Name of the vacacny: Teaching and Non Teaching posts
- Examination mode: Computer Based Test
- Last date to apply for NVS Jobs: 14th Feb 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Category of Job: Government job
- Official site: www.nvshq.org
- Initial date to submit the application form: 15th January 2019
- Last date to apply online for NVS Jobs: 14th Feb 2019
- Dates for payment of application fee: 15th Jan 2019 to 15th Feb 2019
- Download NVS Admit Card from: 10th March 2019
- Date of NVS Exam: March 2019 (Expected)
Classification of 251 NVS Teaching Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria For NVS PGT Jobs 2019
Education Qualification: Aspirants who are willing to apply for Teacher vacancy in NVS should be graduated or Master’s degree from any recognized University. Apart from this, applicants who have done Post Graduation are also eligible for this post.
Age Limit: Applicants who want to apply for NVS PGT Vacancy 2019 must fulfill the minimum age limit. Check the given table:
Selection process adopted by NVS PGT Vacancy 2019
The department is going to conduct a written exam to select the candidates for different posts. The selected candidates will be called for Interview round for NVS PGT Recruitment 2019.
Application Fee to submit for NVS PGT Vacancy 2019
Aspirants have to pay a certain amount as application fee for NVS Recruitment as per their category. Following are the fees for different post for General candidates:
- Principal: 1500/-
- PGTs: 1000/-
- Assistant: 800/-
- Computer Operator: 800/-
Candidates who belongs to lower category are exempted to pay application fee. The fee is to be paid online before the last date.
Monthly pay scale for NVS Recruitment 2019
- First of all, applicants needs to visit online website.
- Now, go to the NVS Jobs Notification link.
- Read all the instruction given in notification.
- If you are eligible, apply online without doing any mistake.
- Upload the required documents and click Submit button.
- Now, print a copy of NVS Vacancy for the future reference.