ONGC Recruitment 2019 Assistant Technicians – Hi friends! Here, you can know all the details regarding ONGC Recruitment Notification 2018-19. It has recently released the vacancies for 422 Assistant, JAT and other posts. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the released job vacancies. It is a complete online procedure to apply for these vacancies. The starting date for submitting the application is 12th Dec 2018 and the last date is 1st Jan 2019. To know more details for the same, read the whole article.
General details for ONGC Recruitment 2019 Assistant Technicians
- Department Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Total number of vacancies: 422 vacancies
- Name of the post: Junior Assistant Technician, Assistant Technician and others.
- Location of the job: Mumbai
- Mode of applying: Online
- Last date to fill up the ONGV Posts: 1st Jan 2019
- Official website: ongcindia.com
Classification of ONGC Recruitment 2018-19
Total number of posts:422 posts
Name of the posts: Assistant Technician, JAT & Others
Division of ONGC Recruitment 2018-19
What are the dates to remember for ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2018-19?
- Advertisement number: 04/2018/WOU, Mumbai
- Initial date to apply online for ONGC Recruitment 2018-19: 12th Dec 2018
- Ending date of submitting Assistant Technician online form: 1st Jan 2019
- Initial date of CBT: Last week in January 2019
- Last date for submitting the application fees: 2nd Jan 2019
Am I eligible for ONGC Vacancy 2018-19?
If you are interested to work in ONGC then you must check the eligibility criteria. If you fulfill the criteria then, you can apply for the given post. It includes education qualification, age limit and other details of the candidate.
Education qualification: Aspirants should have a degree or diploma in any engineering field.
Age limit: Participants should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years. But, certain age relaxation has been given to the low category people which is shown below:
What are the PST and PET details to apply for ONGC Assistant Technician vacancy?
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficient Tests(PET)
What fees do I need to pay for ONGC Recruitment 2018-19?
If you want to submit your application then, applicants are required to pay a certain amount as a fee. The aspirants who belong to General and OBC category need to pay Rs. 370/- and the aspirants who belong to low a category such as SC/ST and PH, they don’t have to pay any fees for submitting their application. The fees will be paid through offline mode in SBI account. To get the full detail on it, read the official notification.
What will be the monthly salary of selected candidates of Oil and Gas Natural Corporation Limited Vacancy?
The monthly salary that would be paid to the aspirants depends on the post of people. Check the given table for the monthly salary of selected candidates for ONGC 2018.
How will ONGC select the candidates for ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment?
The selection process depends on the Online test, Skill test, Academic performance, and other methods. The full details regarding the ONGC Vacancy selection process is mentioned on the official site.
How can I apply for the post released by ONGC Recruitment 2018?
Make sure you have a valid email address and phone number before applying for the ONGC Vacancies. Also, be prepared with the scanned copy of signature and one passport size photograph. Once, you are prepared with all the documents, visit the official website i.e. ongcindia.com and then follow the given instructions:
- Firstly, check the recent notification available on the website.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, select the link Apply online.
- Fill up all the required details in the form.
- Check the information filled up by you
- Upload the signature and the photograph to complete the form.
- Make the payment of the same amount as mentioned in the form.
- Recheck the form and submit the info.
- Print the two copies of the form for the future use.
Conclusion: ONGC India has published a notification for the recruitment of 422 JAT at and other posts vacancies. Interested candidates can go to the official website to fill up the online form before the last date.