OSSSC Junior Clerk | Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Hey Guys! If you are willing to apply in OSSSC Recruitment 2020 then we have a very good news for you that Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff has issued a notification for hiring District cadre posts of Junior Assistant and clerk for General and Reserved candidates. The process of applying for this recruitment is very easy which have discussed in this article. You need to visit the official website of OSSSC Recruitment if you want to apply for this post. But, make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria otherwise, your application form will be canceled.
Overview of OSSSC Junior Clerk | Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Dept. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Also Popular as: OSSSC
- Number of Vacancies: 1746
- Name of Job Posts: Junior Clerk or Assistant
- Category of Job: Government Job
- Location of Job: Bhubaneswar
- Application mode: Online
- Last date: 6th February 2020
- Official website: osssc.gov.in
- Number of notification: IIE-11/2020-1100(C)OSSSC
- Release date of notification: 28th Dec 2020
- Initial date to apply online: 29th Dec 2020
- Last date for online registration: 6th Feb 2020
- Last date to pay the examination fee through online mode: 29th Dec 2020 to 29th Jan 2020
- Last date to pay the application fee through offline mode through E Challan: 30th Jan 2020 to 6th Feb 2020
Classification of Odisha Jr. Clerk Recruitment 2020
Who all can apply for OSSSC Jr. Vacancy 2020?
- Candidates must have a Degree from a recognized Institute in a relevant filed. Also, candidates should have a knowledge of computer operating. Other details are available on the official notification.
- Aspirants must be lied in the age section of 18 years to 32 years to apply for Odisha SSC Jr. Clerk vacancy 2020. Upper age relaxation is given for the reserved candidates.
- Selection Criteria: A written exam will be conducted by the department. Aspirants who will qualify this exam will appear for the skill test. Final merit list will be made on the performance of the candidates in both rounds.
- Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200 as their stipend with a grade pay of Rs. 1900
- Application Fee: Candidates who are interested to fill the application form for OSSSC Recruitment 2020 will have to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee. Reserved category candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
What is the method to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who all are going to apply for OSSC Junior Clerk Jobs need to fill the application form correctly before the last date. Make sure you don’t make any mistake otherwise, it will be rejected. Follow the given instructions to apply for this exam:
- First of all, you need to login to the official site i.e. osssc.gov.in
- Now, navigate to the homepage and then select the Recruitment section.
- Locate OSSSC Notification 2020 and then read all the info. mentioned in the notification.
- Eligible candidates are required to fill up the application form correctly.
- Select “Apply Online” link and then fill up all the info. which are mandatory in the form.
- Recheck all the info filled by you and then complete the payment process.
- Now, select the Submit button and then take a printout of your application form.