PGIMER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Hello Friends! Are you interested to work in Chandigarh as an Assistant Professor? If yes then, in this article you fill find out many beneficial things which will offer you great opportunity. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and research has released a notification for 134 Assistant Professor for which interested candidates can apply from 4th Jan 2019. The last date for PGIMER Recruitment 2019 is 6th Feb 2019. Therefore, you still have chance to apply for this job. Read the article to deep dive into the details.
Generic details on PGIMER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Department: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Also known as: PGIMER
- Name of Vacancy: Assistant Professor
- Location of Job: Chandigarh
- Category of Job: Government job
- Last date to apply in Chandigarh job: 6th Feb 2019
- Application mode: PGIMER Recruitment
- Official website: pgimer.nic.in
What are the important dates which you need to remember for PGIMER Jobs 2019?
- Number of Advertisement: PGI/RC/2019/001/0050
- Released date for PGIMER Notification: 4th January 2019
- Last date for submission of PGIMER AP Jobs application form: 6th February 2019
- Ending date for depositing fee for application of PGIMER Recruitment: 2nd Feb 2019
Classification of Vacancy for PGIMER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- Unreserved category: 80
- Schedule Caste: 17
- ST: 05
- OBC: 32
Classification as per post
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
Applicants who are interested to fill up PGIMER application form must fulfill some criteria i.e. education, age limit and fess. Check the details below:
Demanded education: Aspirants who wishes to register themselves should have degree of MD/Ms/M.CH/DM in a relevant field. However, participants who are interested for non-medical field should have master degree in relevant field. To know more, contenders can visit the official site of PGIMER Jobs 2019
Age Limit for PGIMER AP Vacancy 2019
Aspirants should not be more than 50 years if interested for Assistant Professor job. Here, age relaxation is also there for the reserved candidates as per the Government rules.
- SC/ST: Relaxation of 5 years
- OBC: Relaxation of 3 years
- PWD: Relaxation of 10 years
- PH+OBC: 13 years
- PH+SC/ST: 15 years
- Government Servant: 15 years
What is the selection process for PGIMER Recruitment 2019?
Candidates have to attend a Interview round to get selected for PGIMER AP Vacancy 2019. Candidates needs to fill up an application form for the Walk-In-Interview which will be taken by the experienced members of PGIMER. The experts will analyze their performance, conversation style, behavior, etc. Candidates will have to give a presentation on their achievement and work in front of selection committee. Time duration should be more than 5 minutes. Check the official notification from the link given on the website.
Application fee and Pay Scale for PGIMER AP Recruitment 2019
Candidates who belongs to reserved category will pay Rs. 1000/- and candidates who belongs to reserved category will pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee. If you belongs to PWD category then, there is no application fee for you.
Selected candidates of PGIMER AP will receive an attractive salary of Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-. Applicants will receive a minimum salary of Rs. 300000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 8000/-.
Procedure to apply on pgimer.nic.in
- Log on to the official site.
- Locate the updated notification.
- Read it and click Apply Online link.
- Now, fill up the form and send the form to the mentioned address.
- Keep and extra copy of the PGIMER Application form.
The address is as follow: Administrative Officer, PGIMER Sector 12, Chandigarh 1600612