PGIMER Recruitment of Assistant Professor 2020 – Dear Candidates, here’s a very good news for you if you are interested to work as a Assistant Professor in Chandigarh city. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has published an official notification for 134 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply for this job before 6th Feb 2020. You have to submit the hard copy of the application form before the last date. For further details, read the whole article.
Generic details on PGIMER Recruitment of Assistant Professor 2020
- Name of the authority: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
- Number of Vacancy: 134
- Name of the vacancy: Assistant Professor
- Location of Job: Chandigarh
- Category of Job: Government Job
- Last date to apply for this job: 6th Feb 2020
- Apply mode for PGIMER Jobs 2020: Offline
- URL of official portal: pgimer.nic.in
- Number of Advertisement: PGI/RC/2020/001/0050
- Last date to pay the examination fee: 2nd Feb 2020
Category wise division of 134 vacancies for Assistant Professor Job 2020
- General: 80
- OBC: 32
- SC: 17
- ST: 5
Am I eligible for PGIMER Assistant Professor Jobs 2020?
Required qualification: Interested candidates can check the PGIMER eligibility criteria from here. To apply for Assistant Professor Medical, you must have a degree in M.CH/ MD/ DM/ MS in the relevant discipline. Apart from this, participants who are interested for non-medical line, they need to have master degree in the relevant field.
Age Limit: Applicants must be not more than 50 years as on 6th Feb 2020. However, age relaxation is applicable for low category candidates i.e. 5 years for SC and St, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure: Applicants who have filled up the application form to get selected for this job have to clear an Interview session which will be taken by the experts of PGIMER department. You need to prepare a PPT on your work or achievement which should not be more than 5 minutes.
Application fee: Applicants who belongs to Unreserved category will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee and the candidates who belongs to SC/ST category needs to pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- as monthly salary for Assistant Professor post. Additionally, contenders will receive pay of Rs. 30000/- with grade pay of Rs. 8000/-.
How to appear for PGIMER Recruitment 2020?
- Login to pgimer.nic.in website and search for official notification published recently.
- Read the notification and apply online by filling up the registration form.
- Print a copy of PGIMER Recruitment application form and post it to the given address: Administrative Officer, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh 160012.