Indian Railways RRB Jobs Recruitment 2019 NTPC, Para Medical Staff – Railway Recruitment is now recruiting 1,30,000 aspirants for NTPC, Para Medical Staff post from all over India. Interested candidates can check the latest RRB Job notification 2019 to take participate in this recruitment. This is a golden chance for all the candidates who want to make their career in Railway department. This is a government job for which crores of aspirants see a dream. Therefore, you should not miss this golden opportunity in any case.
Indian Railways RRB Jobs Recruitment 2019 NTPC, Para Medical Staff
Railway Recruitment Board is inviting the application from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Para Medical Staff which is available form 28th Feb 2019 to 8th March 2019. The interested candidates should not miss this golden chance as it can make your bright future. Read the full article to know eligibility, application fee, salary and other details about Tamilian jobs.
Important Highlights of RRB Recruitment 2019
- Name of the authority: Railway Recruitment Board
- Initial date to apply online: 28th Feb 2019
- Type of Job: Central Government Job in railway department
- Location of Job: All Over India
- Number of vacancies: 130000
- Application Process: Online
- Payment Process: Online
- Official Website: www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Last date: 8th March 2019
Detail of 1,30,000 vacancies in RRB
These vacancies in RRB is classified as:
- Non-Technical Popular Categories, Para-Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated category: 30,000 vacancies
- Level-1 Posts: 1,00,000 vacancies
If you are really interested in RRB NTPC jobs then you must fulfill the eligibility criteria. If you don’t have a proper degree or diploma as required for this post then you are not eligible for the post. Check the necessary requirement for this job given below.
Education Qualification required for RRB Recruitment 2019
In a competitive exam, there is a certain criteria to select the candidates for NTPC, Paramedical staff post. This eligibility process contains age limit, education, application fee, and other details.
There is a different education qualification demanded by the department for a different post. Also, Aspirants must fulfill the prescribed Medical Standards for the post. Graduation degree is must and another education requirement can be availed by visiting the official site.
The department has fixed an age limit to appear for RRB Job Notification 2019. The full detail about this recruitment can be availed by visiting the official site.
To apply for 1,30,000 NTPC Para Medical Staff job post in RRB the candidates will have to complete the payment process. The fee can be paid online as well as offline. However, a different amount is to be paid by different category.
- Rs. 500/- for Gen/ OBC candidates
- Rs. 250/- for SC/St candidates
The selected candidates will receive an attractive salary by the department. The pay scale will be decided as 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
The candidate will have to clear a written test after which he/she will be called for the Interview round. Once this is done, the department will call you for the Document verification.
What is the process to apply for RRB NTPC, Para Medical Staff Job?
- Visit www.rrbcdg.gov.in and locate the link for NTPC, Para Medical Staff Notification if Careers/ Advertisements tab.
- Read the official notification and verify your eligibility.
- Hit the Apply Online button and fill up the registration details.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit the details.
- Take a print of the application form and keep it safe with you.