RPF Constable Exam Syllabus 2020 – Hey Guys! Are you interested to work in Railway Protection Force Department as Constable? If yes, then you will be happier to know that it has released the vacancies for 798 constable posts. If you have already applied for this job then you can download RPF Constable Syllabus 2020 which will help you know the subject wise syllabus. It will make the preparation of the exam easier for you.
Aspirants must start their preparation as per RPF constable Exam Syllabus to clear this exam and get the required post. You may also check the examination pattern to get good marks in the paper.
Overview of the RPF Constable Exam Syllabus 2020
- Name of the Department: Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Number of vacancies: 798
- Name of the title: Constable
- Category: RPF constable Syllabus 2020
- Status of Railway Protection Force Syllabus 2020: Updated Soon
- Website: indianrailway.gov.in
- Number of Advertisement: 03/2020
- Notification published on: 22nd Dec 2020
- Initial date to fill up the online application form: 1st Jan 2020
- Closing date to apply online for RPF Jobs: 30th Jan 2020
- Examination date: Updated soon
Selection Criteria of RPF department for RPF Jobs in 2020
Applicants who are interested to work in this department should be familiar with the selection procedure which is based on Computer based test, Physical Measurement test and Document Verification. If the candidates qualify the written test then only they will be able to appear for a Physical test. Once this is done, the qualified candidates will be called for document verification. To know more about the same read the official notification of RPF on its official portal.
Mention the RPF Exam Pattern 2020 for Constable post
All the candidates will have to attend a Railway Protection Force Department Constable Written Exam to get a job in the RPF department. Check the exam pattern given below:
- The computer based test will be Objective type (MCQ) which contains only three subjects including Arithmetic, General Awareness and Reasoning and General Intelligence for CBT. There will be 60 questions in the paper that you need to be done in 45 minutes. There will be 20 marks for each subject. Participants needs to score at least 35% marks to get qualified in this examination.
- The second test will be Physical Measurement test which will be taken by the department only. It is necessary to pass this stage to get selected for the next round of this exam. There will be a Long jump/High jump test including running. However, no marks will be given for this round but the candidates needs to qualify this stage.
- Check the Physical Standards for RPF Syllabus 2020
- Test 3 will be Trade test. Applicants who have cleared first two rounds will be able to attend this examination. It will carry 40 marks in which the passing marks will be 40% of total marks. Check the given categories:
Topic wise Syllabus for RPF Constable Exam 2020
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Blood Relation Test.
- Cause and Effect.
- Character Puzzles.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Discriminating Observation
- Dot Situation.
- Embedded Images.
- Figure Matrix.
- Grouping of Images.
- Image Analysis.
- Judgment Decision Making
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Mirror Images.
- Paper Cutting.
- Paper Folding.
- Pattern Completion.
- Rule Detection.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Series Completion.
- Shape Construction.
- Similarities & Differences
- Spatial Orientation
- Spatial Visualisation
- Verification of Truth.
- Visual Memory
- Water Images.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Art & Culture.
- Basic Computer.
- Basic GK.
- Everyday Science.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- General Awareness of Environment & application to society.
- History, Culture, Traditions, and Festivals.
- Indian Parliament.
- Inventions in the World.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- National/ International Organizations /Institutions.
- Questions relating to History.
- Scientific Research.
- Zoology etc.
- Differential Geometry.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Essential Mathematics.
- Differential Equations.
- Profit and Loss.
- Real Analysis.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Number Systems.
How can I download RPF Syllabus?
Participants just need to visit indianrailways.gov.in website and located RPF Syllabus 2020 PDF link. The PDF will be opened on the screen read it, download it and also, save it on your system.