RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 – If you are looking for RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 then, you must have read the official notification for RRB Group D Recruitment 2019. Candidates who have filled up the application form and now waiting for the Admit Card to release, they will have to wait for some more time as it will be updated on the official website just before 15 days of the date of exam.
The exam for RRB Group D will be held at different places and at different states. Candidates will have to download the Hall Ticket from their regional site. The examination will take place in multiple shifts therefore, you need to check the timing of your exam along with the location.
Importance of RRB Group D Admit Card 2019
Admit Card is a very important document for any kind of competition exam. The students of 10th and 12th standard also download the Admit card to attend their exam. It avoids any kind of fraudulent and helps the invigilator to identify the person came up for attending the exam. Many aspirants used to send the other person to attend their exam and therefore, to avoid all such cases the Government of India decided to release an Admit card with the photograph for the candidates who all are going to attend the exam.
Apart from this, RRB Group D Hall Ticket will contain your examination roll number and the venue for attending the exam. Candidates should not miss it to carry to the exam center otherwise, their preparation for the exam will be in vain. No excuse will be heard by the authority and the candidate will not be able to attend the exam without the Admit card.
Important Details mentioned on RRB Group D Hall Ticket
- Name of the applicant
- Roll Number of the applicant
- Name of the Exam
- Date of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions
Easy Steps for contenders to download the RRB Group D Call Letter 2019
- Visit the regional website on which you have applied for the exam.
- You will find the direct link to download the Admit Card on the homepage.
- It will open a fill up form on the screen in which you have to enter the Registration number and date of birth to login to the website.
- Check the date and shift timing of your exam. Also, locate where you need to go for attending the examination.
- Hit the Download icon to save the Admit Card on your device. Also, print 2 copies of your admit card.
Don’t forget to carry it to the exam hall. Best of luck for your exam!