RRB JE Previous Year Papers – If you have applied for Junior Engineer in RRB Recruitment 2019 then you must prepare for the written exam as per RRB JE Syllabus 2019. As it will help you to score good marks in the exam and get selected for the desired post. You might be aware of RRB JE Exam pattern which divides the CBT exam in two stages. The first exam is expected to be held in the month of April or May. It is not finalized yet.
RRB JE Previous Year Papers
RRB JE exam will be an online test in order to determine the eligibility of candidates for the posts like chemical and Metallurgical Assistant, Depot Material Superintendent and other posts. If you really need to grab this opportunity then, work hard and study as per the exam pattern and syllabus for RRB JE 2019. If you want to know how the questions will be framed in the exam and how you need to attend them then, you can check RRB JE Previous Year Papers which will give you an exact idea of questions. Also, it will contain proper answer of these questions. Candidates must prepare a time schedule to study for this exam in order to maintain the speed of work in the exam and get good marks.
We have mentioned the links to download Previous year Question paper so that you can have a clear idea of questions that will be asked in the exam. It’s a best way to prepare for the exam as the chances of getting pass increases. If you do practice while attending the Previous year question paper then it will help you in many ways such as:
- It helps in understanding the RRB JE Examination pattern. When you will try all the questions, you can check the marking scheme for every section which is stated as 100 marks for Stage 1 which consist of Mathematics of 30 marks, General Intelligence of 25 marks, 15 marks for General Awareness and 30 marks for General Science. However, Stage II consist of 150 marks.
- Practicing Previous year question paper will help you in identifying important questions. Once you attend 4-5 question paper, you can easily identify repeated questions which are obviously important. To maintain your speed, candidates must focus on the important topics first.
- Through this, aspirant will have an idea of level of exam which might be easier or difficult. You will get the topics for both Stage 1 and Stage 2 papers.
- Also, it will help you in identifying your weak and strong area. Therefore, you can practice more on your weak area. Try to improve them as early as possible and also make your strong area more stronger.
- It helps in time management during the paper. Most of the questions you will be able to do within a fraction of second which you have practiced hard. Attempt those questions first, which you have practiced more.
Exam pattern and Syllabus do change therefore, don’t completely rely on the questions papers and cover all the topics as mentioned in the syllabus. The Railway department is giving you a very good opportunity to make your career and grow in future so don’t skip this chance and do perform well in the exam.