RRB NTPC Cut Off Marks 2019 is provided here and also, the cut off marks for the last year is updated on this webpage. This will give you an idea of how much marks you need to get selected for the further stage. Get RRB NTPC Cut Off Score 2019 for various posts, and various categories, here. The Cut off marks list for RRB NTPC will be posted region wise on the official site. There are total 21 regions of Railway Recruitment Board where the examination will take place.
RRB NTPC Cut off Marks 2019
Railway Recruitment Board will release the Cut-Off Score on the official site along with the RRB NTPC Result 2019. Cut-Off Score is the minimum marks that is to be obtained by the candidate in RRB NTPC Exam to qualify the exam for the next stage of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. Cut-Off Score will be different for various post and various stages i.e. Prelims, Mains, document verification, aptitude test and typing test.
The RRB NTPC Cut Off will be released in the following phases:
- RRB NTPC Preliminary Test, Stage 1
- RRB NTPC Mains Test, Stage 2.
- Typing test (Skill test) only for the particular posts like Jr. Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist and Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist.
- Aptitude Test only for the post of Traffic Assistant and Assistant Station Master.
- Document Verification and Final merit list
Please note that, the cut off marks to qualify RRB NTPC Exam changes every year So, you need to check the score online. Candidates who want to go in the next stage in the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 will have to score more that cut-off marks. If a candidate scores less than cut-off marks then, he is not qualified for the further stage.
Cut-Off marks in any exam depends on some factors i.e. difficulty level of the exam, number of participants, number of vacancies, highest score availed by the candidates, and number of qualified candidates. Have a look on the previous year minimum cut off marks for some selected post.
- Commercial Apprentice: 82.89 (GEN), 80.61 (OBC), 71.21 (SC), 72.06 (ST)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA): 76.23 (GEN), 78.89 (OBC), 70.81 (SC), 71.01 (ST)
- Goods Guard: 80.23 (GEN), 77 (OBC), 60.33 (SC), 62.33 (ST)
- Assistant Senior Master (ASM): 85.71 (GEN), 85.91(OBC), 79.27 (SC), 80.19 (ST)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA): 80.23, (GEN), 77 (OBC), 60.57 (SC), 62.33 (ST)
Check RRB Non-Technical Staff CBT Cut Off Marks
Follow these quick steps to check RRB NTPC Cut Off Marks:
- Navigate to the official portal by copying this link “www.indianrailways.gov.in”
- Now, locate RRB NTPC Cut Off Marks 2019 link and click on it.
- Next, you have to click on the Cut Off Marks Link to check the PDF File.
- Now, check the cutoff marks and have an idea of your total marks.
- If you want to save this file, click on the download icon and save it on your system.
Cut-Off Marks for RRB NTPC will help you to understand the examination pattern that you are going to face in the exam. Also, you will have an idea of minimum qualifying marks in the test. It is very important to avail equal to more than cut-off marks in order to go further for the next round in RRB NTPC Recruitment.