RRB NTPC Notification-Recruitment 2021 – If you desire to work with RRB and looking for the employment notification by the department then, you are at the correct place to get the details regarding it. According to the sources, Railway Recruitment Board is going to announce approx 2,50,000 jobs for non-technical department. Candidates who are willing to serve Indian Railways can check the official notification to apply for the job.
Overview of RRB NTPC Notification-Recruitment 2021
- Board Name: Railway Recruitment Baord
- Name of the Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Name of the post: NTPC Non-technical
- Estimated number of vacancies: 2.5 Lakhs
- Mode of application: Online
- Category of job: Government job in Railways
- Starting and Ending date for Applying online in NTPC: Updated soon
Every year, the Railway department recruits eligible candidates for the different post in their department. These posts includes Goods guard, traffic apprentice, assistant station master, junior accounts assistant cum typist, commercial apprentice, etc. This notification is released for all 21 RRB zones. Applicants who are interested for these posts in Indian Railways can apply through online.
Make sure to check the eligibility process before applying for any post. There will be a computer based test to shortlist the candidates and after this, further rounds will have to be cleared by the Railway department. The exam is expected to be held in the month of May. The other details like eligibility, age limit and vacancy is given below in this article.
Candidates interested for RRB NTPC Jobs will be able to check the eligibility criteria on the official website after releasing of the notification.
- Any Graduated candidates will be able to apply in the RRB NTPC Jobs 2021. The degree should be from a recognized University. Also, the candidates should be speedy in working on laptop.
- Applicants who are between 18 to 32 years can apply for RRB NTPC Bharti 2021. Reserved category candidates will have some age relaxation i.e. OBC: 3 years, SC/ST: 5 years and Ex-Servicemen: 3 years.
If you want to apply for RRB NTPC Online form 2021 then, check the eligibility first and then go ahead for filling up the application form.
Steps to fill up NTPC Recruitment Application Form 2021
- Applicants will have to visit the official website to start the process of Railway Recruitment.
- Once you are on the homepage, navigate to RRB NTPC 2021 Recruitment option.
- Select your region to open the online application form on the screen.
- Fill up the details in the boxes that is mandatory.
- Recheck the details and then submit the form.
- Complete the application form by proceeding towards the payment process.
- Also, submit your passport size photograph and signature which will be used to print on your Admit card.
- Now, submit the form and take a print out of this document.
This is how, you have successfully applied for RRB NTPC Job 2021. If you have any other queries then, contact the authority to get the details.